"You oughta watch who you're talkin' to you little shit. I'm in your head which means I can still hurt you and you'll feel it when you wake up." Ed pulled out her desk chair and straddled it, staring at her with each movement he made.

"Why are you here? Why am I here? I've done nothing but sleep since we got lost, I need to be awake and with my sister," Silas said standing to her feet. "Sit your ass down." Silas stared at him challenging, slowly sitting back down on the edge of her bed. The only thing that separated the two was Sophia's bed.

"Listen to me damnit. Sophia is gone, you hear me?! Dead. Not alive. Never coming back. And that's your fault. You couldn't even protect your own little sister. Not from me, not from the world... not even from the walker that bit her," Ed taunted with a smirk. Silas' face dropped and her head shot up. "I just saw, Sophia. She wasn't bit."

"That wasn't really me, Silas. You were hallucinating." Silas turned her head to the bay window in their room, where Sophia stood up from. The strawberry blonde girl walked over to her older sister, sitting down next to her.

Silas' eyes followed the girl until she sat to her right, revealing the huge bite mark on her neck.

"So..." Her voice trailed off as a sob got caught in her throat. "I'm okay now, Silas. It's better this way."

Silas wrapped her sister in her arms, sobbing into the top of her head.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! How did this happen?" Sophia pulled back from the hug, a reassuring smile on her face. "At the cliff. When you told me to slide down it, and I didn't listen right away. The Walker grabbed me, but me in my neck. That's what caused me to go down. You were so busy fighting off those other walkers you hadn't noticed." Silas felt her chest cave in, she let her sister die. So her piece of shit father finally got something right.

"It is not your fault. You did all that you could for me. I should have never moved from under the car, like you so kindly put it." Sophia joked at the last part, getting a half smile from her sister. "If I had just made you stay in that log, none of this would have ever happened."

"Your job was to be as best of an older sister to me as you could. And you did just that, better than anyone ever could."

"You were always a great big sister to me, Silas. You did your part, and it is okay to rest now."

"Enough with all that mushiness, kid." Ed ruined the moment as usual, and Sophia just ignored him, hugging her sister around the waist. "I love you, Silas. Thank you for taking care of me."

"I love you more, Sophia." Silas kissed her sisters head a few times, hugging the girl tightly.

"...Enough waisting our time on a little girl that we all know is dead!" Shane ranted, as he paced around everyone. "Sophia could still be out there. Daryl just found her sister, a few hours ago. She could still be close by," Ezra tried reasoning but Shane didn't care to hear it.

"Do you really think that if she could help it, Silas would have allowed herself to pass out if Sophia wasn't right by her?! Because I think she's dead! I think Silas watched her die, and waited in that cabin for her turn!" Shane argued.

"Enough! Enough living next to a barn full of things that wanna kill us! Enough! Rick it ain't nothing like it was before! If you wanna live, you gotta fight for it! Right here, right now." Shane ran towards the barn doors attempting to open the door.