°°°°°°°°°°°°

Everything was ready.

The guests were arriving.

All mortals and Clan elders, leaders and future heir had come to the great immortal's wedding.

"A-Yi look! It's Jin Ling!" Lan Sizhui soon to be a Wei said shaking his adopted brother Lan Jingyi who would also soon to be a Wei.

"Yea I saw the Young Mistress Da-Ge." Lan Jingyi only rolled his eyes at his older brother who was looking at the heir of Jin Clan who was with his parents.

"Look... it's Grandmaster Lan and Sect Leader Lan..." Lan Jingyi said looking at the two Lans.

"Ignore them." Comes their soon to be Baba's voice from behind.

"Baba!" Lan Jingyi quickly latched himself to Wei Wuxian.

"Are you two excited?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Yes we are!" Lan Jingyi said and Lan Sizhui nodded.

"By the way Baba...Da-Ge has a little crush on the heir of Lanling Jin~" Lan Jingyi teased and Lan Sizhui's face became red like he just ate a bowl of spicy porridge.

"Haha! Don't be embarrassed about having a crush A-Yuan. If you bond with him, then no problem!" Wei Wuxian said.

"Take me and your A-Die for example. It took us months to fall in love." Wei Wuxian said.

"Yea Da-Ge. I mean, we haven't seen Jin Ling for months since we left Gusu. I'm sure he missed you too!" Lan Jingyi said and Wei Wuxian pat his head.

"I'll try to talk to him after the wedding... you're letting them stay here for a few days right?" Lan Sizhui asked and Wei Wuxian just nodded.

"Thank you Baba" Lan Sizhui said as he hug Wei Wuxian and soon after Lan Jingyi joined.

"Now that everyone is here. Might as well you two go to your A-Die. I'll be waiting at the altar." Wei Wuxian said pulling away from the hug.

The two nodded and went away.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wei Wuxian showed himself to the crowd with his red wedding robes.

The crowd bow to him when he showed himself.

He just nodded at them.

Then it started.

Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi walk towards the altar from the side.

The people who knew the two gasped in shock.

Lan Xichen was happy that the two was safe.

After the two arrived at the altar, Wei Wuxian nodded at them and they went to the side to watch and observe.

Then.

The big doors open and their stood Lan Wangji with his red wedding dress and his face covered with a red veil.

His face was not clear but the people had a familiar feeling towards him, they were also shock that their immortal was marrying a man.

Most people doesn't have a problem with it since love is love but there is always some people who are just homophobic.

He then walk to the altar with two woman fierce corpse behind him holding the stray part of the extravagant red wedding dress, his red veil swinging.

"Uncle...why does he looked so familiar?" Lan Xichen whispered.

"I don't know Xichen" Lan Qiren answered.

Then Lan Wangji arrived at the altar and Wei Wuxian took his hand and the two women left.

°°°°°°°°

(Time Skip after the ceremony)

Everyone had congratulate him and gave their blessings to Wei Wuxian and his newly wedded wife.

"Thank you everyone for coming to this immortal's sudden wedding." Wei Wuxian said.

"As I said to every letter. I will let you stay in my home for a few days."

"Please enjoy your stay." Wei Wuxian had said and they all bow to him.

"Please be seated." Wei Wuxian announced and they all sat.

Wei Wuxian had snap his fingers and food was in front of every guest.

Bland food was in the table of the Lans as they don't eat meat.

( In ancient Chinese wedding...are brides allowed to eat?)

°°°°°°°°°°°

After eating.

The Sect Leaders and other other had brought gifts to give to their immortal and his wife.

When Lan Xichen got a good look at Lan Wangji he gasp in shock and was about to say something.

"What's wrong Zewu-jun?" Wei Wuxian asked smiling at him.

"U-uh, nothing. It's just that..he looks a lot like my brother who left our sect..." Lan Xichen said and Lan Qiren nodded stroking his beard.

Wei Wuxian only chuckled.

Him and Lan Wangji already talked about it and Lan Wangji was ready to talk to his brother and Lan Qiren again, after all he was the one who asked Wei Wuxian to invite every mortals in the Sects.

"Hmm I hope you won't mind if we turn this into a reunion" Wei Wuxian said and grinned.

"Wei Ying." Lan Wangji called.

Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren stood their shock.

"Wangji?" Lan Qiren called.

"Lan Qiren." Lan Wangji's cold voice called back.

"Baba! A-Die!!!" Lan Jingyi now officially Wei Jingyi run to them while dragging the now Wei Sizhui behind him.

"A-Yi slow down!!" Wei Sizhui said and Wei Jingyi stopped in front of their parents and let go of his brother's wrist.

"Sorry about that Da-Ge." Wei Jingyi apologized.

"It's..fine" Wei Sizhui said out of breath.

"What is it A-Yi?" Wei Wuxian asked grinning at his son.

"Oh yeah! I just want to ask permission to go to the garden and take-" Wei Jingyi was cut off when he finally noticed the other two Lans.

"I... g-greetings Zewu-jun and Grandmaster Lan" Wei Jingyi said trembling when he bow to Lan Qiren.

Wei Wuxian could only sigh.

"A-Yi stand up." Lan Wangji stated coldly.

He knew that his younger son has trauma of abuse about the harsh punishments from Lan Qiren even from his small mistakes.

While Wei Sizhui was frozen.

"Ah! A-Yi, A-Yuan. Why don't you to the garden and take whoever you want. Just be careful around the fountain." Wei Wuxian said, snapping Wei Jingyi of trance.

"T-thank you Baba..." Wei Jingyi said as he left dragging a still frozen Wei Sizhui.

"I hope Grandmaster Lan can stay away from my children." Wei Wuxian said and faked a smile at the older Lan.

"And I also hope that this small family reunion of yours is finished. My servants will take you to your rooms. Thank you." Wei Wuxian said and leading Lan Wangji away.

Before they could leave, he announced that they were going to be escorted by his servants to their room is they want to take a rest.

Then they left.

°
°
°
°
°

A/N : hope you like this first chapter!💗

Thank you everyone for reading. I really appreciate it!💗

Stay safe and healthy always 💗💗💗