When he put you on the futon, form changed again and returned to his human form as before and he walked out of the room he looked at you for a while and after a while, he closed the door.

Yoriichi POV

When I got home I immediately put y/n on the futon so that she could rest well when I put him on the futon.

I returned my human form as before because I don't want my wife and son to know that I'm not their father and I'm not his husband and I don't want them to know my true identity
I've been married a lot before but I'm not married when I'm tired I eat them or kill them.

So I walked out of the room looked at y/n for a while and slid the sojo door closed I walked back to my room before I entered the room I had to take a bath and change my clothes so that my wife and son would not notice me.

.
.
.
.
.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower a few hours after I took a bath I got dressed and went to the room all the windows and doors were closed and only a few candles could be seen in my room.

We won't sleep next to my wife and son because I don't want to be next to someone I don't want to be next to those aware that I will kill them as well as I did to those who were my first wives.

I walk close the door and sit on my futon I'm thinking about how I can hide the truth when I'm human with y/n because now is not the time for him to know the truth.

No one POV

You just woke up with you heard voices child you slowly opened your eyes.

You couldn't see much of the child's face and you forced your eyes again and opened them again when you could see you saw a boy looking at you.

And he smiled at you and he immediately called his mother

"Mother she's awake!" The boy said.

"Don't be too loud or you'll wake her up!" The woman said. you noticed that you were not in your home.

And suddenly the boy spoke to you

"Hi, what's your name?"

The boy asked you didn't say a word and stared for a moment and after a few seconds you spoke.