More Than Friends?

Toby's POV:

I woke up and went to see what time it was   5:48pm    We had been asleep for almost 3 hours! I tuned to see her still asleep. I didn't what to wake her up so I fell back asleep.

Time skip

I woke up to a phone ringing and saw it was Yn's phone so I picked it up to turn it off until I saw who was calling her. It was her mum I didn't know what to do so I answered.

Hello?

Hello who is this?

Im Toby, yn's Friend but she's sleeping right now.

Oh Hi Toby I heard you live next door but I was wondering if you can wake her up and tell her dinner is ready.

Yeah sure but isn't a bit early to have dinner right now?

What do you mean it's almost 7:30?

Wait what! I am so sorry I didn't know how late it was!

It's okay you didn't know and thank you for watching her she loves the rain but hates storms but either one makes her tiered.

She loves the rain? I mumbled

What was that love?

Oh sorry I said I get her home soon...

Okay thanks again Toby and it was nice meeting you

You too bye.

I hung up the phone and went to wake her up. "Yn wake up I have to take you home" She just groaned and layed on my chest which made me so red! I didn't know what to do until the door opened...

It was my sister Teagan! "Hey Toby My friend want to know if your allergic to anything.... um am I in the way or...?"  "No sorry she was tiered and she fell asleep on me!" "I thought you said she was your friend" as she smirked "She is but why does your friend want to know if im allergic to anything?"  "She's making you something"  "um okay I'll answer that later right now I need to take her home."  "Okay bye then" she said as she left

She was still sleeping so I picked her up and went to the front door. I realized it was still raining so I had to wake her up so I sat her on the sofa and woke her up. "Yn come you need to wake up you have to go home"  "mmm, I don't want to I was confertable! What time is it anyway?"  "It's 7:39pm now"  "WAIT WHAT!" She shot up.

"I didn't realize how long I had been asleep, did my mum call or anything!?"  "She did call thats why I went to wake you up she said it's time for dinner"  "okay thanks Toby come on lets go then" she hugged me

Yn's POV:

He grabbed an umbrella and we left. Soon enough we were at my door and before he left I kissed him on the cheek we both went red. "I-I'm so sorry, umm I-I have to go see you tomorrow!" And I ran inside why did I do that whay did I do that!

"Hey honey your just in time the food was gonna get cold."  "Thanks mum... but why is there an extra plate?"  "Hey sis!"  "Nikki!?"

Word count 544