The Boy Next Door [part 2]

Toby's POV:

We just sat there as I hugged her while she cried a bit. She was still a bit Shakey so I just kept hugging her. After a while I looked at the clock and saw we have been in here for over 20 minutes. I looked back at Yn to she if she was getting better and when I loooked at her I blushed a lot

*she fell asleep in my arms!* (A/n: They were leaned  agents the wall)  I tried to snap out of it because it was almost time to go home. I finally calmed myself down and woke her up. I couldn't help but think when did she fall asleep , why would she fall asleep on me there are so many other people.  I stared doubting myself but I had to help her she was my friend.

Yn's POV:

I woke up the the feeling of arms wraped around me and being shaked a bit. But when I looked up I saw Toby! I blushed a bit while trying to remember what the hell happened and why I was sleeping in his arms. "Yn are you okay, how are you feeling?"  "I-im fine Toby thanks, but what happened?"  "Oh you stared have a panic attack and the teacher let us go in the safe room to help you calm down and soon after you fell asleep"

"Yeah sorry about that, I don't know what came over me and sorry for falling asleep it just took a lot out of me."  I looked back at him and saw he had a concerned look on his face. "Yn there is no need to say sorry, sometimes people can't control what they feel and it's okay that you fell asleep everything gets to triering for everyone im just glad you're okay." He said as he hugged me and I hugged back.

We hugged for a while until he spoke up "hey if you want you can stay at my place until your parents are done working"  "I would love to Toby, I just have to ask my parents first"  He nodded his head as he let me go and I texed my parents if I could stay with my new friend until they were done working.

💜Mum💜

Me:  Hey  mom can I stay at a friend's house until you guys are done working?

Mum💜: Sure honey just be safe and tell us when you get there. And also you might have to stay longer because of the storm just come back when it calms down love you💖

Me:  love you too and I will thank you so much!

Sill Yn's pov

"Toby she said yes but she also said I might have to stay a bit longer because of the storm"  "YES I GET TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU!" He said excitedly and hugged me kind of tight but I didn't mind.

"Come on then, lets go home" he said with a smile as he let go I was confused "what do you mean we still have class?" He giggled a bit and said "School is almost over we only have like 3 minutes now silly!" I was surprised time had gone by so fast it felt like we were in her for 10 minutes!

"Okay but I want to thank the teacher first" he nodded and grabbed my hand as we left   

*Time skip out of school*

Toby's POV:

After we said thanks to the teacher for helping her we went to go home.  "I am so glad I brought my umbrella"  she giggled at me and soon enough we walked into the rain sharing the umbrella. It wasn't that big but it was big enough to fit both of us under it to keep us dry.

After a while of walking we didn't really talk much so I went to say something I saw her shivering. "Hey you okay?"  "Y-yeah i-im just a b-bit cold t-thats all"  I handed her the umbrella as I took off my hoddie and put it on her. She looked surprised on what I did. I blushed seeing how cute she looked in a over-sized hoddie it did fit me just fine but she was smaller than me .

"Thanks Toby, but won't you get cold?"  "I don't think so, I did wear that all day and I have a long sleeve shirt so I think I'll be fine"  "Okay, just tell me when you're cold"  We stared walking again for a while and I just kept seeing her look out into the rain. "Hey you okay?"  "Huh!, oh yeah im fine I just love the rain, grey is my second favorite color because it reminds me of the rain clouds."  "Wow whats your first favorite color!"  "Its purple, whats yours?"  "Mine is white!" (I don't know his favorite color sorry) "cool!"

Yn's POV:

After a while of talking I realized I don't know were he lived so I asked him. "Hey where do you live?" "I live on random street!" I was surprised, we lived on the same street! "Hey I live on that street too!" "Wow thats so cool!" He said with a smile. I blushed a little from his smile. After a while of walking we made it to our street just in time because the wind and rain was getting worse and I was getting scared "where almost to my house It shouldn't be too far from here." I didn't know what to do I just held on to him and he stoped "Yn? what are you doing, are you okay?"  "Yea im fine just a bit scared thats all"  "It's okay Yn, here you can hold my hand!" I held his hand as are fingers intertwined making me blush.

As he said we where now getting closer I saw we were getting closer to my house but I didn't think anything of it.  I zoned out most if the time while still holding his hand. Then we took a turn and I stoped zoning out and saw he was going to the house next to mine!

Is this real... did he really live next to me!

Is all I kept thinking then I said something quite but loud enough for him to hear "you live next to me..."  "what!?"

A/n: hi welcome to the end of the story I hope you guys liked it I made it longer for you guys for not uploading as much.

Please eat, drink water,  take your meds if needed, and maybe go outsideand touch grass. And thank you so much, love you all 😁 <3

Word count: 1120