New School, New Friend

Yn's POV:

I woke up and 7am realizing I go to my new high school today. I got ready as fast as I could and went downstairs with my backpack. I made some toast and told my mom good bye. I stared walking to school finishing my toast while listening to music. I soon arrived at my new school and entered. I stared looking around to see if I can find someone who can help me to find the principals office to get me schedule. Then I bumed into someone and look up to see someone a bit taller than me with brown hair and blueish-gray eyes. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going!" He said, but I didnt realize I zoned out in his eyes. "Hmm, oh sorry and it's okay, also im new here can you help me?" Sure, and my name it Toby whats your name?" "Im yn, nice to meet you!" "You too, so what do you need help with?"

"Oh that's right I need help finding the principles office" "Okay follow me!" I follow him and he brings me to him. I thought it was really sweet of him, I mean he does seem really sweet and he is a bit cute. Wait, what the hell am I thinking! I feel my face turning red and Toby looks at me "Hey are you okay, do you need anything?" "I-im good, t-thanks for asking" I said, then I look back up to see him really happy. "Hey, we have a few classes together, this is so cool!" He seemed so happy and I couldn't help but smile to him. "Yeah this will, which classes do you have?" "Oh I have math, english, art, and music as you and we have English first!" "Cool, and can you show me where it is?" I said as he soon nodded.

Toby's POV:

Today I had made a new friend, she was very pretty and sweet. But when I realized we had some of the same classed together I was so happy and exited. Then she had asked me where it was so I went to show her. (Sorry it was a short POV)

Yn's POV:

As Toby went to show me he did something that surprised me. He had grabed my hand and I turned red again and we finally made it to our first class. He then let go of my hand and I stared to calm down again and we walked insaide. I meet the teacher and we sat down together and waited for class to start.

After class

Toby's POV:

After class has stared we stoped talking and we did our work. We did talk a little bit and sometimes to to help each other, she mostly helped me especially because I am dyslexic. She had another class and so did I befor math so I had to wait then. We went to our classes, she went to science and I went to history. All I could mostly think about was her, I did just meet her but there was something about her. But where just friends I kept thinging to myself. All I knew right now is I justed wanted this class to be over so I can see her again.