𝟑𝟗. 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐊𝐛𝐞𝐫

THE SCREEN CHANGED to show Harry, Ron, Anastasia, and Hermione walking together.

"Do you think there really is a Chamber of Secrets?" Harry asked as he with Hermione, Anastasia, and Ron walked through the halls.

"I really don't want to think about it." Bellatrix exhales, frowning slightly.

"Yes. Couldn't you tell from yesterday? McGonagall's worried, all the teachers are." Hermione replied.

"But if there really is a Chamber of Secrets, and it really has been opened, then that means," Harry trailed off.

"The Heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts. The question is who is it?" Ron mused, no one noticing Anastasia who was deep in thought.

"Well, it'd have to be a first year right?" Lily said, most looking over to her.

"I mean assuming there really is a Chamber, wouldn't it have been opened before if the Heir had already attended Hogwarts?" She elaborated making many people's eyes widen, and Regulus nod.

"Unless they were waiting that is." Remus rebutted.

"I mean the Heir of Slytherin would have to be pretty smart, wouldn't they? What if they were waiting to open the Chamber so that everyone would make that same assumption. That the Heir was a first year." He concluded, everyone stunned into silence by the intelligent debate.

"Let's think. Who do we know, who thinks all Muggle-borns are scum." Ron cut in, making Harry and Hermione look at him doubtfully.

"If you're talking about Draco—" Anastasia started.

"Of course! You heard him. You'll be next, mudbloods." Ron said, exasperated.

Narcissa just signed, looks like Lucius' traits overpowered hers.

"Are you kidding me? I would have known if my own cousin was Slytherin's heir. Besides, the Malfoy line isn't connected to the Gaunt line." Anastasia scoffed.

Lucius had a smug look on his face.

"You might also be involved for all I know." Ron accused.

Rodolphus gritted his teeth in anger.

"I'm sorry. I will give more attention to my children this time. They should not discriminate someone." Arthur signed, tired of his son's strong dislike for Slytherin.

Rodolphus gave a firm nod to Arthur.

"Seriously Ron, just because I am a Slytherin and my entire family was, doesn't mean I want all the muggle-borns to die. If I wanted to then I wouldn't have gone after Hermione to save her from the troll because you insulted her." She laughed, humourlessly.

"She really is a mini Bellatrix." Rabastan smiled.

"If Bellatrix is hurt or angry she'll not yell most of the time. She'll just paint a hurt look on her face and will chuckle and laugh without humor. It works more efficiently than anger, I assure you. Rodolphus then follows her like a lost puppy, apologizing to her until she gives up." Rabastan smiled fondly, as he elaborated.

Bellatrix smirked smugly while Rodolphus grumbled something about him not being a lost puppy.

Ron's confidence did flatter a bit but he didn't look convinced.

Harry, on the other hand, looked confused.

But Hermione,

"I agree with Anastasia, she is our friend and I trust her." She said with an air of finality around her.