16:0

Cw: carcass, delusions, hallucinations, self-harm, paranoia, intrusive thoughts, smoking, blood

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream Journal: Entry 1

I hid behind the corner of the hallway, peering into the living room. There stood (F/n), frantically yelling at the wall of our house. "(B/n)?! (B/n)!! I'll save you, I promise!!" He shouted, running off to the garage and soon after returning with a hammer. Before I could ask what he was doing, he slammed it into the wall and ripped a hole through it. He then proceeded to mutter some chant and scratch his arm until he bled, and drew symbols on the floor in his blood. I finally stepped out from my hiding spot, approaching the man. "(F/n)? What are you doing?" I asked, my high-pitched voice slurring some words. He turned to me, his eyes blown wide and manic, "What does it look like I'm doing?! I'm saving your little brother from the aliens in the walls!! Now come over here and help me!!" My heart dropped as I looked back to the large hole in the wall. "B-But daddy, there's nothing there . . . and (B/n) hasn't been with us since our last show . . ." I trailed off. He scoffed, "What're you, blind?! He's right there getting choked out!!" I looked back to the wall, hoping to see whatever he saw, but alas saw nothing. My eyes filled with tears as I ran off, passing by countless newspaper articles and court documents about child abandonment and neglect. 

.................................................................................................

I looked away from the tv and glanced at my phone to check the time, then looked around to see who was still here. Of course, Shoto was still here, but surprisingly Midoriya was here as well. From the looks of it, his anxiety was eating away at him. His nose was scrunched up as his eyebrows were pressed together, and he was chewing on his lip. He looked like he wanted to ask something. I leaned back on the headboard of my bed, Sho adjusting how he was laying on me so his head was against my stomach as he laid between my legs, still obviously engaged into the movie we were watching. "What's up? You look like you wanna say something, so spill," I said to the curly haired teen. He jumped slightly and finally looked at me. 

He hesitated for a moment before he responded. "W-Well, I was w-wondering . . . I was wondering if I could maybe ssss-stay over tonight - Sin-Since its getting late and all! Um . . . I also want to get to kn-know you better, since you don't really t-talk to people much in sc-school . . ." He stuttered, trailing off at the end as he fidgeted with his hands, completely avoiding eye contact. I shrugged, grabbing my phone so I could call Keigo and ask. "Sure, let me ask dad first to make sure it's okay, but im pretty sure he'll say yes. It's almost 9 anyways and he said he'd be getting back at 9," I told him. He nodded slightly and grabbed his phone, presumably to make sure it was okay with his parents as well. 

I found Keigo's contact and pressed the call button, then pressed the phone to my ear as I listened to it ring.

Ring . . .

Ring . . .

"Hello?" A familiar low singsong voice greeted through the hand-held device. "Hey, Midoriya wants to stay the night and I wanted to call to make sure," I explained, playing with the bi-colored teen's hair as I conversed. "Midoriya, Midoriya . . . . " He muttered to himself, clearly trying to jog his memory. "Ah! The suicidal broccoli kid?" He quizzed. I snorted quietly at how he remembered him. "Yes, the suicidal broccoli kid," I clarified, holding in my laughter at the said kid's embarrassed face. "Yeah sure, as long as his parents are cool with it. What's his address? I can go grab him some clothes on the way home" The birdman asked.