QUINCE

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗥𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻 || 𝟭𝟵 𝗮𝗸𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗮

I woke up around 10am and looked to the left of me to see he was still sleep

What Latto say? This pussy like lean it put him to sleep😝

"Nardo wake up" I said shaking him.

"What bro" he said sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"We gotta flight to catch at 12:30 and it's 10 we gotta get ready." I said getting up and goin to the bathroom.

"Ight" he said getting up and stretching.

I texted everybody to make sure they was gon be there and they said yea.

It was gon be the gang ofc, Noah and Sasha, and Lay and her friends.
*
*
*
"Hey yallll" I said going to hug the girls.

"Heyy how was yesterday?" Sisi asked as me, her, Nai, Di, and Yonna was talking.

"Girl its was good he arranged a lil photo shoot for me, then he took me shopping, after that we went home so I could change and he took me too this lil rooftop dinner downtown, and after that ian go say too much" I said twisting my lips to the side.

"Ouuu yall finally had sex?" Yonna said getting all excited.

"No not yet but gave me a lil eat eat. Nahh lemme stop it was a lotta eat eat" I said laughing.

"Ight baby we finna board out private jet so we gon meet yall there." He said giving me a hug and a peck.

"But wtf typa kiss what that" I said grabbing his neck and kissing him.

"Ight baby we gotta go but just so u know our room at the air bnb gotta a mirror right in front of the bed and onna ceiling" he whispered in my ear then walked away.

"Ight yall cmon we finna start boarding" I said picking up my duffle bag and going on the plane.
*
*
*
"Aye pilot can u play big ole freak by Megan thee stallion." Nai asked and a couple mins later it started playing. I'm ngl we all a lil tipsy.

"Ayeee big ole freak big booty big ole treat" I said bending down twerking while holding my drink.

"Ima make em wait for the pussy hit it til he big ole skeet" Sisi said rapping the lyrics while twerking on the seats.

We twerked to and rapped a couple more songs til we all settled down and now 2 you by Mariah the Scientist was playing in the background.

We was all jus chillin on our phones when we heard somebody sniffle. I looked over and saw Di wiping her tears.

"What's wrong" I asked sitting up.

"It's just im so confused and overwhelmed and I don't know what to do.

"What happened?" Yonna asked as the rest of the girls put their attention on her.

"It's a long story and ion wanna have you worried about me on yo birthday trip."

"Nahh it's good ofc ima be worried about u. We friends thats my job. Aye pilot how long we got left?" I asked.

"2 and a half hours" she yelled back.

"See now let us know what happened." Sisi said.

"Ok so a couple weeks ago we had this argument about his ex still trying to contact him because he still allows her to. He never responds but it's the fact that he is obviously doing something that makes her feel like she has the right to do so. I was just trying to express that to him but I guess he took it as I didn't trust him when I do. He's been trying to cheer me up but things ain't the same no more. I don't know what to do because I really love him. I do it's just I don't know."

"I get it girl I get it" Yonna said rubbing her back.

"If you wanna hear my input on it. Take some time apart. Maybe that's all yall need. It ain't nun bad or nothing. It's just that yall ain't the same people yall were 6 years ago. Yall are maturing which means yall have a new mindset and some things that you used to tolerate you just don't anymore. Take some time apart to realize the things that u do and don't tolerate and come back and have a talk so yall can be back on the same page." Nai said.

"Thank you for the advice. But your right I just don't know how to tell him." She said wiping her face.

"Just explain to him the reason but do it when we get back in BR and while we in Miami just turn up." Sisi said to her.

"Yea yall right. I love y'all so much." She said starting to cry again.

"We love u too" I said going to hug her as the other joined in.

ᴍᴇᴀɴᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs ᴊᴇᴛ... (nardo's pov)

"So wassup wit u and my sister?" Kavon asked me while lighting his 3rd blunt.

"Me and Kimora. Mann that girl is special. She some different foreal man. She not like the other girls I done seen she mature and about her shit foreal like even tho she only 19, she carries herself like a grown woman and she make me better for her and myself. Even though it ain't be that long, that girl is my soulmate. point blank and ain't nobody finna change that." I said.

"Damn that nigga sprung" Ro said laughing.

"Shut up" I said bucking at them as the plane started to land.

________________________________

  whew there is trouble in paradise for Ro and Di but on the other hand Nardo and Mora are doing great.

But what yall think on this chapter?

Ima continue this inna next chapter tho.

But my updating on this book might slow down cus im working onna new one🙂

GO READ IT HOES!! LOVE YALL

but don't ghost read or dick ride😒

Vote and comment!!

signing off on May 25th at 4:58pm
-love Steppa🖤