Plot Twist?

Sana kept asking Jisoo why Jin always hangs out with Jisoo.

Sana: You hang out with Jin because...?

Jisoo: It's because he's my brother! I just came back from America, that's why. He has been so eager to tell you but our parents always wanted to see the both of us so he, or we, didn't really have the time to tell you or we'd sometimes forget.

Sana: Wait... what??

Jisoo: Okay hold on...

Jisoo peaked over the corner of the wall and signaled Jin to come over. Jin came to the back hallway.

Jin: Hey guys! What did you call me for?

Jisoo: Okay, I told Sana that we're siblings.

Jin: Oh right! We always forget to tell her.

Jisoo: Yep.

Sana: Jin, is it true?

Jin: 100%! She is my sister and she just came back from America so that's why I kept on hanging out with her. I'm sorry if I made you feel lonely or jealous. I just really wanted to catch up with her and talk about the things that happened while she was gone.

Sana: Waaaah... I feel so ashamed and embarrassed...

Jisoo and Jin: It's okay!

Jisoo: You know... Jin actually kept on talking about you! I wanted to meet you so badly and didn't even realize that we were in the same class. Please, be good to my cute baby brother! *ruffles Jin's hair*

Jin: Yaaah! I'm not a baby...

Jisoo: You are to me! Okay, the break is gonna end soon so let's all go back to class.

Sana and Jin: Okay.

Jin, Jisoo, and Sana all went back to their classroom and had class. During lunch, they all ate and hung out together. Over the days, Sana and Jisoo became closer and became best friends. 

(TYSM shionism FOR THE STORY IDEA ILYSMMMMM and yes ik that Jin is older than Jisoo but just pretend Jisoo is)