━𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑

The classroom nearby was always empty during the breaks, no one wanted to spend any more time there than they had to

The classroom nearby was always empty during the breaks, no one wanted to spend any more time there than they had to. Kazutora pulled (Y/N) into a dark space away from the window and pinned her down on the table. She, to his surprise, didn't scream despite him uncovering her mouth. But she did keep struggling in his arms.

She had no other choice but to be submissive at that moment, there was no way she could escape the stronger male on top of her. While sweating heavily she looked at him in terror. He placed his hand gently on her cheek, their noses touching as he moved closer to her.

"I really wanted to be mad at you but damn," he whispered while slowly running with his finger over her face, "you surely know how to turn me on~"

He didn't want to kiss her, not just yet. There would be better moments to do it, he was convinced. The light scent of her perfume lingered in his nose, slowly driving him even more crazy.

He desired to hug her, kiss her, take her right here and now. His whole world centred around her and satisfying her needs. A perfect angel sent down from heaven just for him.

"Tell me, (Y/N). You still remember what we talked about yesterday, right?" he asked with a threatening tone in his voice. His right hand which had played with her hair earlier moved back to her cheeks, pressing them harder together to cause her pain. A small tear ran down her face.

"What... I-I mean, yeah, I guess... What do you want?" She couldn't answer properly, being so overwhelmed by the situation. Her mind was clouded by fear and pain, a sole tear running down her eyes.

Kazutora tilted his head with a dead look in his eyes. "Do you think this is a joke?" After pulling out a knife from his jacket he pressed her harder onto the table, causing the girl to whimper in pain. With the knife against her throat, she stopped trying to fight the guy back, afraid of what might happen if she would continue.

"I'm slowly losing my temper so be honest with me, you are in love with Baji and you do stalk him, right?" He felt a little bad for treating his pretty girl like this, but she had to learn that he was the only person she needed, even if it was only possible through punishment.