𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 🔥

Start from the beginning

She smiled and wiped her tears but it didn't meet her eyes, I smiled back and went to grab everything. Right when we were going to start the movie milo came in. He was quick to join us he just wanted to shower so we waited.

He came back out in sweatpants and a white wife beater. I was wearing the same thing. But with black sweats.

He turned off the lights and started the movie.

At some parts of the movie her arousal would spike and me and milo would look at each other it was getting harder to control our urges especially when she's sitting right here.

I put my hand on her thigh and Milo matched my moves , looking at us both she continued to watch the movie not saying anything about our hands.

She continued watching the movie while chewing on some popcorn, getting comfortable I let my hand move up and down her thigh getting closer to her pussy each time.

I watched as Milo stopped and played with some of her curls. I could feel it that she was relaxed, and it created a calming atmosphere in the room. As the movie went on, I allowed my finger to get closer to her, gradually moving closer to her inner thigh. To my surprise, she looked at me and gave me a knowing smile, which I took as an invitation. In response, I gave her a gentle squeeze on her leg, and she visibly reacted to the touch.

Milo's hand, which had been playing with her curls, suddenly went deeper, exploring the texture of her hair in a way that seemed more intimate. This movement caught my attention, and I realized that the two of them were becoming engrossed in their own private moment.

Following the unexpected turn of events, Milo's fingers continued to massage down her neck, tracing the curves of her spine. With each passing moment, her movements became more fluid, allowing her to surrender to the pleasure of the massage.

In response to his touch, she placed the water she had been holding on the coffee table and positioned herself in a way that allowed her neck to roll forward. As she relaxed, soft whimpers escaped her lips, adding to the sensuality of the moment.

As she rolled her neck back, her smile widened, revealing that the massage was not only pleasurable but also a source of deep satisfaction. She let out a soft breath, her voice filled with contentment.

"That feels so good," she whispered, her voice barely audible. 

Milo and me smile before looking back to the movie, My fingers touch the fabric of her panties and I press my palm into her dampened panties , her legs tense up momentarily before relaxing again.

Her breath hitches and I gently put her leg over mine she parts her legs , With slow and deliberate movements, I open them wider, removing my hand to gather spit on my fingers. Once gathered, I gently push aside her panties, allowing my fingers to glide through her folds, tracing the outline of her lips.

Using a firm grip on her leg, I squeeze it, applying just enough pressure to heighten her senses. After a few moments, I release my hold, allowing her leg to relax.

As Milo plays with her curls, my attention is focused on my fingers, which are now exploring the depths of her womanhood. I push them in further, eliciting a soft gasp from her lips. Her whimpers fill the air, and I can feel her anticipation growing.

I continue my gentle exploration of her inner depths, gradually increasing the speed of my fingers. The intensity of my movements brings her to the brink of pleasure, and she whispers breathlessly, "I'm sensitive."

I nod in understanding, knowing that she needs to be taken to a deeper level of arousal. Spreading her legs once again, her hands grab my thigh, and she squeezes, letting me know that she is ready for more.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she whispers lowly, her voice filled with desire. The sound of my name on her lips is intoxicating, and I revel in the power of my words.

Milo, sensing her escalating pleasure, whispers sweet nothings in her ear, causing her to smile and moan more loudly. The combination of Milo's words, her fingers, and my continued touch is overwhelming for her.

With her hips bucking and her eyes rolling back, her body tenses and she cries out, "Cum for us." The scent of her arousal fills the air, intensifying the sensations coursing through her body.

I watch as her eyebrows pinch together, her mouth forms an "O," and her legs snap shut, the intensity of her climax washing over her. As she comes down from her high, she opens her eyes and whispers, "That was so nice."

Milo, ever the charmer, admires her handiwork and says, "Beautiful." I, too, agree, captivated by the intensity of her pleasure.

Hope's words confirm what we both already know: we have created a captivating and sensual experience for her.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎