𝟏: 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏

In a house in Midtown West New York, six friends lived together as roommates. A particular roommate was awoken by the sound of a honking horn. " IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING GAVIN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HONKING YOUR HORN! " They yelled outside the window. 

" WAKE EVERYONE UP AUGGIE WE GOTTA GO TO THE STORE " Gavin yelled from his Porsche "whatever " August mumbled to themselves. They went to go wake up their other roommates. " Hey Nathan, wake up Gavin wants us to get ready to go shopping for some reason ." Nathan woke up but he didn't say anything. He only stared blankly at them. "Hello? Okay never mind then"

They went to go wake up their other friend Imani. " Imani...IMANI" "wHAT" Imani replied aggravated. "Gavin wants us to go shopping with him." "Two more minutes" she said while putting the sheets over her head . "No he wants us to go like NOW." 

" Fine...." she sat up in her bed while August walked to the hallway to wake the others up. From the hallway she heard Imani yell. " IT'S FUCKING 3:02 IN THE DAMN MORNING WHAT THE FUCK!?" August laughed and calmly knocked on the door in front of them. No answer. " UGh these women." They then aggressively knocked on the door

"HELLOOOO??? WAKE UP GAVIN WANTS US TO GO SHOPPING WITH HIM!!!!" The door then opened to reveal a very tired woman and her even more tired girlfriend. " Tell me why I'm literally just trying to sleep and you're banging on my door that Gavin wants us to go shopping." Kennedy said with her girlfriend Charlotte hugging her from behind. 

" I think you just answered your own question Kennedy. " Why can't he just go by himself?" Charlotte asked. "...Good question but I really don't care to find out. Plus Kennedy does this all the time and we don't question it either." " Yeah but it's like.... 3 IN THE MORNING!?" Kennedy said while checking her watch. " I only wake you guys up at 8."  

"I mean if you want someone to be mad at , go to Gavin. He woke me up first." August said while they walked away to their room. They walked in to find Imani in the shower and Nathan nowhere to be found. Wha- where did Nathan go?   They heard the shower turn off "Hey Ni Ni, do you know where Nathan is ?" they yelled out.

"Nope. Haven't seen him since I woke up. Or at all actually.."  Huh ....ok then. August then gathered what they where gonna wear for the day and what they needed to shower with and waited for Imani to leave the bathroom.

                                                                             Time skip

Everyone was doing their makeup in August's and Nathan was still missing for some reason. Though the idea to look for him came up multiple times, no one was actually going to look for him. They all knew he was built different. Gavin stormed into the house angrily and went upstairs. He went straight up to August's room. " WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS READY YET I'VE BEEN WAIT FOR- AAAHJKHHHH" He said as he slipped face first into the floor. " WHO'S DIRTY UNDERWEAR DID I JUST SLIP ON ??!" he yelled in frustration and confusion.

" BAHAHAHAHA I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S NATHAN'S " Imani laughed. "Do I even want to know?" Charlotte asked while Kennedy looked disgusted. "You really don't." August replied. "What ever are you guys ready?" What does it look like? No we just did our makeup so now we need to get our outfits and we're done Kennedy said. "You guys look fine now hurry up and get in the car." " WE'RE LITERALLY IN OUR PAJAMAS BUT OK" Charlotte yelled. "Exactly, go wait for us downstairs or something." August said ushering him out of the room.

" Fine... but HURRY. UP." He said as he slammed the door and headed downstairs. Maybe I can make breakfast while I wait for them he thought to himself until he stopped himself in his tracks. " Nathan what in the world? " There, Nathan stood in the kitchen in his basketball shorts and red crocs. With a pan full of fire. Yes you read that right. Just plain fire. " NATHAN.... why is the pan on fire?" "Breakfast." Nathan replied while laughing. " Um I think we'll just eat out."

Meanwhile in August's room, They were all dressed. August was wearing a lavender tank top with dual toned shorts and white fishnets paired with off-brand Doc Martens and red tinted glasses. Imani was wearing white baby tee with a butterfly in the center with a black skirt and converse with the necklace her brother gave her. While Kennedy wore an oversized t-shirt with light blue shorts paired with a zip-up hoodie stolen from Imani. Charlotte wore a cream colored shirt with puffy sleeves and a jean skirt.

"Ok are we all ready?" Kennedy asked. "YES!" they responded. They made their way downstairs to the living room. "What's that burning smell?" Charlotte questioned. " Nathan burned a pan" " But Imani isn't burnt" Kennedy said jokingly. Imani the proceeded to cry while August had to calm her down. They all made their way to the car after Imani consoled herself.

To be continued...

A/N: This probably isn't accurate to our friend group but I'm not re-writing this chapter

G'bye