"Of course I won't bud, but you know he can help alot"

"I doubt it"

"He can. He did for me" I finished bandaging his other arm and pulled up my sleeves. Revealing the old marks. It was odd to see them again knowing that they were the center of a some teens eye and showing him that it is possible to get better.

He rolled down his sleeves and looked away from my arms

"Okay, well, can you just not tell him for now then....I barely know you so I  don't wanna tell him yet."

"Yeah of course bud" I rolled my sleeves down and stood up to ruffle his hair. He looked around

"... Techno?"

"Tommy."

"...some blood got on the carpet....I'm sorry I didn't mean to! I- I'll clean it!" I looked at the spot he was talking about. Yeah there was blood, yeah it was definitely a big-ish spot. Not a big deal though.

"Oh alright, I'll help you. Uhhh I'll go get the color safe bleach and some other shit"

"Nono I'll do it by myself!"

"Nah I'm helping. It's not a big deal" I walked to go get the cleaning stuff and then walked back and helped Tommy clean.

--timeskip (it's about 10pm [22:00 I think])--

I was sitting next to Tommy in his bed. I was telling him about the story of Odysseus (he had surprisingly never learned more than basic god's names and Heracles for Greek Mythology)

He was trying not to fall asleep but his head kept nodding towards my shoulder. I gently put my arm around him and started talking softer so he could fall asleep seeing as he clearly needed it.

"After a long ass like 20 sum years Odysseus finally returned to his home in Ithaca. His journey to returning to his palace though was definitely not easy. However that maybe should wait for another night" I got up and tucked the teen into his blankets. then ruffled his hair.

"Goodnight Tommy"

"Night... Tech"

I shut off the lights and walked out closing the door behind me. It's crazy how a 14 year old can come into your life and resonate in it so quickly.

I was about to head into my bedroom to try and fall asleep myself when I heard the front door slam....the shouting began then.

The memories came back in waves.

-- Flashback --

The blood soaked through Techno's clothes.

He tried to hide his arms

But then it soaked through his pants too

Wrists, shoulders, thighs, ankles, stomach

All the lines were coming through. All the stinging returning. All the voices returned

And Techno had to run out of maths before someone saw

He grabbed his bag (which had extra clothes seeing as he was scared this may happen.)  And ran to the restrooms

The lines in his shirt and pants were getting darker. The stinging and the ringing and the voices got worse.

And then the shouting wasn't just in his head.

------------

Techno was back 'home'.

Yelling was loud.

His dad and stepmom were screaming again and again.

"THAT PIECE OF SHIT IS NOT MY PROBLEM SO STOP MAKING HIM YOURS"

"YOU THINK I WANTED THAT FUCK UP?!? IF HIS FUCKING MOM HADN'T WAKED OFF IMMEDIATELY WE WOULDN'T BE HERE"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK ABOUT HER"

"AND I TOLD YOU TO LAY THE FUCK OFF"

Back and fourth

Back and fourth

Back and fourth

Back and four-

-----------------

~3rd person~

"....Techno, bro..?" Wilbur was there, his words slurred his eyes filled with worry but seemingly in a different world.

And there Techno was; curled in a ball on the floor, sobbing silently, shaking, everything running downhill.

Wilbur sat by techno and lightly hugged him.

"It's alright, you're alright, I'm here"

__________________

HIIIII!! HOW IS EVERYONE?!? I WROTE THIS ALL IN 1 DAY BE PROUD GUYS!!!! 1223 WORDS BE SWAGCHAMP! SORRY ITS A MONTH LATE BUT YK- I HOPE YALL LIKE IT AND HOLY SHIT THANK YOU FOR 1K READS IM FUCKING SCREAMING?!?! I LOVE YIU ALL SO MICH HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON WHATEVER <3333

-Blu 💙💙