✾𝟭𝟯𝟭✾

Start from the beginning

"Shut up, scum! Give that back!" Inosuke howled loudly as he leaped off from the bridge aiming his two ragged swords straight at Doma. "Inosuke! Be careful!" Y/n exclaimed after him worriedly. "Beast breathing, Sixth Fang–" he said but was cut off by something. "Ino–" Kanao screeched but she stopped once Doma slashed Inosuke in the form of an X on his chest with his golden fans. "Listen to my story to the end. Fate bringing us together is a miracle," Doma said darkly as Y/n grit her teeth in anger. Inosuke's blood drew out as Kanao's eyes widened in surprise.

Kanao huffed and sprinted towards Doma only to be flung into the waters, splashing as she made contact with the freezing water. "Inosuke, are you okay? Please calm down!" Kanao exclaimed. Y/n sprinted towards Doma to jump and kick him straight in the face, there, she wasted no time to kick slightly to activate the blades that were on her boots before she sliced his face into half, wasting zero time. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed as she ducked down before aiming straight at his head, only to be deflected by an attack from him, before Y/n could process, the upper rank 2 had managed to throw her into the opposite part of the pond, across from Kanao's and Inosuke's.

"Y/n!" Kanao exclaimed worriedly over to her sister who landed in the freezing water abruptly. "I didn't intend to eat your mother. It feels so good to have someone so pure beside you right?" Doma asked Inosuke. "Unfortunately your mother was a fool– but she was beautiful and good at singing," he remarked curtly.

"She often held you and sang to you. I don't know why but instead of lullabies she sang about pinky promises. Pinky promises... she always sings that to you. The words of the pinky promise song were different each time. Partway through, it would be a song about Tanuki or something. It was cute. I didn't plan to eat her, I planned to keep her alive till her life span ran out– but your mother, oh right. Kotoha was apparently as perspective as she was foolish. She realized I was eating my followers, even if I explained myself, she couldn't understand my glorious work. So she cursed me and accused me of being a cruel liar. Then she fled my temple. I ate her bones and all! If she ran home, her husband would beat her– and she couldn't do anything on her own so she and her child would die like dogs. Kotoha was miserable, was she ever happy? Her life is meaningless," Doma said with a serene smile on his face.

Y/n's eyes widened at the story as strong and impure rage drenched her beating heart, she grit her teeth. "Shut up, you jerk!" Y/n shouted loudly. Doma smirked smugly at her amusingly. Inosuke twitched in utter anger and hatred as he was drenched in the water of impurity. "Fate bringing us together really is a miracle. After all, the demon who killed my mother and my friend is right before my eyes! You have my gratitude for making me remember! Just cutting your head off won't be enough. I'm gonna send you to hell!" Inosuke's voice boomed in animosity.

"For someone who's raised by wild boars, you're well spoken," Doma said thoughtfully as he fanned the golden fans. "But it seems you are mistaken. Heaven and hell do not exist in this world. They don't exist at all. They're made up, just human conceits. Do you know why? The reality is that even those who live upright and good lives meet with misfortune. While the wicked act as they please, they enjoy themselves and live life to the fullest. The idea of divine punishment is a joke. Wicked people going to hell after death? If humans didn't think like that– people with weak spirits can't keep going right? I truly believe that humans are truly pathetic," Doma simply stated.

"If hell doesn't exist, I'll create one for you! That's enough hearing from you!" Y/n shouted as she felt a burning sensation, it felt as if it was scorching hell for her. Her heart beat loudly as her mark grew."Don't say my mother was miserable, you bastard!" Inosuke screeched as he aimed at Doma. "Freezing clouds!" Doma exclaimed happily with a smile as he fanned the area, creating thick clouds of freezing air.