✾𝟭𝟬𝟲✾

An idea of a rushed breathing form came into mind as Y/n sighed and breathed in quietly

An idea of a rushed breathing form came into mind as Y/n sighed and breathed in quietly. She stood up from the ground as Y/n looked deep into a pair of burgundy ones. "Go! Tanjiro! You need to protect the other cabins as well!" Y/n exclaimed rather commandingly. "Understood!" he exclaimed before he kicked open a cabin's door and started taking care of the tentacles in that said cabin. 

Y/n sighed in disappointment. "What hashira I am! Slacking off in her job," she huffed, annoyed at herself as she stood straight. Facing the tentacles that were growing. "Flower Breathing, First Form, Pink Pearl Apple's eyes of Justice," Y/n muttered silently as she jumped up in the air with a gentle smile, preparing her pink blade before she leaped in the air, cutting the meat in midair, as she twisted, turned, and flipped gracefully, she fell on to the other end of the cabin as her attack left huge marks on the demon's meat, it glowed bright pink as it exploded immediately. The meat on the ceiling exploded into bits and pieces as the force shook the whole train. 

The train was nearly thrown off the tracks as Rengoku also sent an attack at the same time as Y/n, sending the train unstably jumping in the air,  it landed  with a thud, back on its tracks. The lower rank's eyes widened in surprise. His stomach bursted open with huge marks. Marks from a pink blade. Marks from only Y/n. 

"What the--" he said, but Y/n's attack bursted the multiple tentacles as the demon also felt something burning on him, indicating that Rengoku was attacking at the same time with Y/n, making it more efficient into killing the lower rank. Rengoku and Y/n suddenly appeared in front of Tanjiro. "Tanjiro!" "Young Kamado!" 

"I was quite thorough with my bladework on my way here," Rengoku said. Y/n's eyes widened as a sweatdrop was seen on her cheeks. "Me too," Y/n remarked. "Ah! No wonder the train shook wildly. Good job, young Kigiku!" he patted her on the back with a smile as Y/n smiled at Kyojuro. "So this would take a while for the demon to regenerate!" Y/n exclaimed brightly as Tanjiro looked at her with amazement. 

"But there's no time to loose! We'll keep it short," Kyojuro said as he kneeled down in front of Tanjiro. "Right!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "This train have eight cars in total, I'll protect five in the rear," he said as he put up 5 fingers in front of him rather adorably. "The boy of Yellow and the Kamado Sister will defend the remaining three," he said. "During all of this, you and the boar head guy, plus my friend, Y/n, will search for the demon's head," he said brightly.