✾𝟮𝟴✾

Y/n sped away, but make sure that she isn't that far from Tanjiro

Y/n sped away, but make sure that she isn't that far from Tanjiro. Tanjiro ran behind her, blood and soot are visible on his clothes. Tanjiro hid behind a tree to make sure that there are no more demons, Y/n however just carelessly continuing to speed off to the distance. 

Tanjiro then made sure everything was clear before he got out and rushed behind Y/n. Tanjiro and Y/n ran as purple light was seen, glowing their features. Tanjiro panted as he grabbed his knees, he felt as if he was going to pass out of exhaustion. Y/n was just looking at Tanjiro. "Are you okay, sweetheart--?" y/n asked. Y/n then covered her mouth as she blushed bright red. 

Tanjiro stopped panting as he stood up and looked at y/n, he then realized what she just called him and he blushed scarlet red. "E-Er-- S-sorry, it just came out-- of--my mouth.." Y/n stuttered as she shut her eyes tightly. Tanjiro just smiled fondly, still having a bright blush as he approached Y/n, and hugged her under his arms. "Call me that again," Tanjiro said softly. 

Y/N felt her face overheated as his heart hammered her ribs. "A-are you sure?" Y/n asked. Tanjiro hummed and nodded. "I like it," Tanjiro said. Y/n sighed as she calmed down and hugged him back. "Alright, s-sweetheart," Y/n smiled. 

They both hugged each other before they both let go and looked at one another shyly. Y/n then looked at the purple light, it turned to be wisteria. "Wisteria?" Y/n asked. Tanjiro looked up. "That means we made it," Tanjiro smiled. Y/n let out a cheer. "Yes! We survived!" Y/n did a small punch in the air before she rushed off to the distance. 

Tanjiro just gave a small smile before he rushed behind her. The sun shone brightly as the mountains stood on their grounds with their amazing heights. Kanao was growing worried. Y/n hadn't arrived. Where is she? Why didn't you come with her? I should've come with her, I'm such an idiot, Kanao said with worried eyes. Y/n sped through the giant Japanese arch and noticed Kanao. "Kanao-san!" Y/n said as she rushed over to Kanao. Kanao looked at Y/n's messy kimono skirt and her bloodied forehead. 

"Who did this to you?" Kanao asked coldly. "What?" Y/n asked. "That, on your forehead," Kanao said, as she pointed to the bandaged forehead. "Oh it's just because of a demon--" Y/n said. Kanao then broke into a frown before she started walking to the Japanese Arch. "Wait! Where are you going?" Y/n asked as she followed Kanao. "To kill the demon?" Kanao said. "Oh, don't worry, I defeated the demon soon afterward," Y/n sweatdropped.