44

Kunikida: Start talking!
Dazai: Well, I-
Kunikida: Shut up!

---

Akutagawa, reading a recipe: Beat three eggs?
Gin: It means like in hand-to-hand combat.
Akutagawa: Oh-
Hirotsu: Both of you get out of this kitchen.

---

Atsushi: Your smile? It makes my day.
Akutagawa: Your happiness? I live for that.
Kyouka: A room? Get one.

---

Kyouka, at the slightest provocation: I came into this earth screaming and covered in someone else's blood and and I'm not afraid to leave the same way.

---

Akutagawa: I desire moisture.
Atsushi: Please just say "I want water" like a normal person.

---

Kyouka: Hello, I'm Kyouka. I work at a shop now. Here to help. Look, they gave me a badge with my name on it in case I forget it. Very helpful, as that does happen.

---

*In a horror movie situation*
Fitzgerald: I've got no service in my phone here.
Lucy: Shoot, my battery just died.
Twain: Sorry guys, I just broke my phone with a hammer.
Poe: Guys, my phone is a book.

---

Atsushi: What are you getting Chuuya for the holidays?
Dazai: I don't know. It's kind of hard buying a gift for your partner when they already got everything they could've ever wanted when they married you. So I'm not sure yet.
Kunikida: I'm getting Chuuya a divorce lawyer.

---

Yosano: Did you miss me while I was gone?
Ranpo: You were gone?

---

Ranpo: Nice rock.
Dazai: Thanks, Chuuya gave it to me.
Chuuya: I threw it at you!
Dazai: Aren't they the sweetest?

---

Ranpo: My future partner must be brave, strong, intelligent, successful and organized.
 Poe: *steps on a caterpillar and proceeds to drop to his knees and sob while apologizing profusely*
Ranpo: That one. I want that one.

---

Dazai, to Atsushi: You know, Mori can be really intimidating, so it's important to take all the necessary precautions when approaching.
Dazai: *blows airhorn at Mori* GET FUCKED!

---

Akutagawa: Valentine's day is just a consumerist holiday that holds no real value other than drive people insane buying heart shaped chocolates for their significant others and pos-
Atsushi: I wrote you a poem.
Akutagawa, already crying: You did?

---

Kyouka, entering the room: *Sees Kouyou and leaves*
Kouyou, watching Kyouka leave: There's my monthly dose of Kyouka...

drink responsibly-

i spent a sad amount of time trying to attach the image here, it gave me a good excuse to download google and ditch safari on my ipad tho :'D on that note pls do tell me if there are any formatting problems with the chapter today, ill be using my ...

i spent a sad amount of time trying to attach the image here, it gave me a good excuse to download google and ditch safari on my ipad tho :'D on that note pls do tell me if there are any formatting problems with the chapter today, ill be using my ipad instead of my laptop a lot now :))