"Our spaceship is gonna be crammed full of touch-screens!" Senku said.
"Since braun tube tvs get wrecked by turbulence." Xeno added.
"This instantly cuts down the mass and volume. Which is great, 'cause keeping total weight low is key for our piecemeal round-trip rocket!"
"So...that's it?" you asked. "We got everything we need to make it!"
"Damn right we do!"
Everyone cheered.
"Now. It's your turn."
You blinked twice.
"My turn? I told you, I don't want anything."
"Yeah I heard that. But how 'bout this..."
He faced you and cleared his throat.
"(Y/n)," he smiled. "do you wanna go on a date?"

You frowned, but smiled.
"What are you saying? We've went on dates before. Why are you asking me like that?"
"You're right. But it was always during a science mission. The silk-gathering, the scavenging... This time, it's an *actual* date. A whole afternoon, just you and me, doing date stuff."
"'Date stuff'?" you chuckled. "There's not a lot of that here in this stone wor-" you stopped yourself when you noticed the people around you.
Everyone was smiling and/or giggling, like they knew something you didn't. Your eyes widen and your heart skipped a beat.
"Oh I took care of that." Senku casually said.
"What?!" you looked at him, blushing.
"Yeah, while I was working, I got everyone in on it."
"Everyone?!" you looked around. "How come I didn't know about this?!"
"Well that's the whole point isn't it?" Gen raised an eyebrow as a bunch of people laughed.

"So?" Senku asked, making you look at him. "Do you wanna go on a date?"
"Uuuuuuuu-"
You looked down, nervously playing with your fingers. Your heart was going crazy. Yeah you guys went on 'dates' before, but he never actually asked you! It felt so different!
"-uuuuuu-"
"I think he broke her." Sai said, getting worried.
"Don't worry, this isn't the first time this happens." Kohaku said.
'She didn't react this nervously when I asked her out.' Ryusui let out a 'heh'. 'Guess Senku really is a special case.'
"-uuuuu-"
"(Y/n)!" Senku snapped you out of your thoughts.
You looked into each-other's eyes for a moment that to you felt longer. Finally, you pursued your lips and nodded. He smiled.

"Great. Pick you up tomorrow, 1:30."
"Tomorrow?! W-wait!"
"See ya." he walked away and waved, with a few other following him to check up on the last details.
You gulped, your face still red. Gen leaned closer to you.
"Oh wow, your first *real* date. Hope you're not too nervous."
"You son of a-!" you hit him.
He laughed and ran away, you chased him, exterioring your nervousness onto him, which he didn't mind. In fact, he found it hilarious.

.
The next day, you walked around in circles all morning. To relax you a little bit, Yuzuriha gave you a cute outfit she made, which resembled your favorite outfit from your modern world closet.
"Let me pay you for it!" you told her.
"It's already been paid for." she smiled. "Senku commissioned me to make you a modern day-like outfit, and I figured you'd like something familiar."
'That son of a bitch.' you bit the inside of your cheek, trying not to smile too much.
"Say...Are you nervous, or excited? I can't tell."
"I am *terrified*!" you looked at her.
"Are you sure? You're saying that with a big smile on your face."
"Do you realize what we got on our hands?" you leaned closer to her. "Ishigami Senku...going on a date." you slowly said.
"I have to admit, no one would've expected *him* to ask you."
You held your head and walked around in circles again.

"And he said he 'took care' of the date stuff and got everyone involved. What does that mean?! What are they planning- Do you know what they're planning?" you suddenly glared at her.
"I don't know anything." she held up her hands. "I just made everyone's outfit."
"Everyone's?" you leaned closer, staring into her eyes.
She pursued her lips, her eyes darting around.
"What do you know Yuzuriha?!"
"I don't know anything!"
"What were those outfits?!"
"Sets of clothes!"
"Don't get sassy with me!"

Just then, someone knocked at the door. And you both knew exactly who that was. You gulped and went to open the door. Your eyes widen. Obviously, it was Senku, but he was also wearing a modern day-like outfit. A shirt with a wide collar revealing his collarbone and 3/4 sleeves, still branded with a "E=MC²"; a thin necklace, a bunch of wooden beads bracelets on one wrist and a watch on the other; a fanny pack going across his chest; comfy-looking pants and sneakers; his hair slicked back, though there was still volume and his two strands were still in front of his face; and the cherry on top: sunglasses. And what's more, the outfit's colors were complementary to yours! You were speechless, in awe, looking at him up and down. He also first noticed your outfit and smiled. He raised the sunglasses up to his forehead, this move alone made your heart skip a beat.