A story for Suika or Happy Birthday 2

[If you're birthday isn't on autumn, when this takes place, I don't care
The story that's about to be told isn't from me, it's from the movie 'Kirikou and the men and women', good shit]

A few days ago, you learned about Suika's birthday, and you went on a mission.
With the help of everyone, you planned out the whole day. Started with a nice breakfast, then you sent her on a scavenger hunt, acting like someone stole your intruments.
"Help me Ace-Detective Suika!" you said, your hands joined together. "Save my business!"
She readjusted her shell, huffing with determination.

Finally, the hunt led her to the stage, where a birthday party was waiting for her.
"Happy birthday Suika!!!" you and everyone shouted.
It was a fun time, but the little girl was tired at some point. So while the others continued to have fun, you picked her up and brought her back to her house. Senku went with you, wanting to leave this party as soon as possible.

"Did you have fun?" you asked after putting the blanket on her.
She nodded and took off her shell, putting it beside her.
"Well, we'll let you sleep." you stood up. "Good night Suika."
"Wait," she said. "after everything that happened today, I won't be able to fall asleep."
"Didn't you say you were tired?" Senku asked.
"Y-yes but..." she played with her fingers. "Can I have a bed-time story?"

"Uh..." you thought for a second and sat back down. "I can tell a story sure."
"Will it be about music?!" she enthusiastically asked.
"Sure." you smiled.
Senku folded his arms and leaned back on the wall.

"So," you clapped your hands. "in a far away land called Africa, where it was really hot, there was an isolated little village, and in this village was a little boy called Kirikou. And he was literally a small boy, like he could fit in your hands and..."
You stopped talking when you saw the look on her face.
'Okay I feel like I'm losing you here. I should change the story a bit.'
You coughed.
"Nevermind. It's about a different little isolated village, and in this village was a...girl named Suika."
Her face lit up, you smiled.

"And she lived with... her big sister, (Y/n)."
"Did Senku live with them too?!"
"Actually no." you raised a finger. "There was a guy named Senku, but he didn't live with them. Senku was the village's chief and he lived in this big big house towering the others. And he was always locked in his tower, doing science stuff all day everyday. And he didn't even looked outside! When something happened, he'd ask his butler Gen what was going on. His whole world was his lab and so the village outside was neglected. So much that, when the sisters' mother Lillian died, he kept her first and last recorded song, along with the record player."

"Why am I such an asshole in this story?" Senku asked, frowning.
"Well, it just makes sense in the context of the story." you looked at him before turning back to her. "So one day, there was hot and violent wind coming from the south and it was a nightmare for everyone..."

It was too hot inside so everyone was outside, hiding behind their houses, away from the wind. And the village babies were crying because it bothered them so much. And Chief Senku, at the top of his tower was like:
"This wind is driving me crazy! Not only is it hot and violent, but it brings me all the cacophony of this god damn village! I can't focused on my science-ing! Gen! What is that noise?!"
"Seems to be babies crying Chief Senku." Gen said as he looked out from the balcony.

Meanwhile Suika picked up a blade of grass and was like:
"I'll play music to them, that'll calm them down!"
And so she blew on the grass, but the horrible sound it made just made the babies cry even more. And with the wind, the villagers didn't hear the guards coming in! General Magma, Lieutenant Kohaku and the other two, Kinrou and Ginrou.