They had been just staring at each other for about half a minute and (Y/n) decided to speak.

"I—"

Something fell on the ground from the ceiling, the two of them flinching in surprise.

(Y/n) looked down on the ground and saw her cat. It wasn't her cat.

"Mr.Smile? Are you alright?!" She hurriedly picked up the feline, inspecting if he was injured.

"Ugh, my back is destroyed!" The cat spoke, earning a scream from (Y/n) who threw him in a random direction.

The spirit was thrown towards Kim Dokja who backed away but still got hit, in the gut... the two of them being swallowed by the portal with a wolf in the middle.

"What the fuck just happened...?" (Y/n) muttered, trying to enter the same portal but she can't, there was some sort of barrier keeping her from coming into the portal.

The same goes for the other two, the only portal she could go into was the one with the apple. And it led her to an open field.

All you can see is the grass-covered land and the clear blue sky. She ran through the field with a smile on her face, finding solace in the peacefulness of the place.

-•-

Kim Dokja found himself in a dark forest, the cat from earlier beside him.

"Be the host, she said. It'll be fun, she said. I got fucking thrown by the incarnation I've been following.  Kryzen is lucky I don't hit women."

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' says that you don't stand a chance against her ]

Kim Dokja heard the cat grumble as it tries very hard to get up, laying on its back on the ground. Yea... Mr.Smile is a fat cat, even when he eats very little he still gains weight... not really the best to transform to, but it's alright because he likes him.

"Who are you?" The cat raised their head and met the analyzing eyes of Kim Dokja. He quickly blocked Kim Dokja's skill.

"I'm your host for this scenario." He stood up on two feet and bowed, his paw on his chest. He tried to walk on two feet and fell to the ground again.

"Fuck!" He cursed, feet wiggling as he tried once again to get up.

Kim Dokja stared at the feline blankly and helped him up.

"This is why I like you more than Yoo Jonghyuk." He muttered.

Kim Dokja looked down at his outfit, he wore a red velvet hooded cape. A dagger in his right hand, and a basket in the other.

Little Red Riding Hood.

"All I have to do is kill the wolf, right? I will not waste any more time." He ran after he said that.

"Wait! The mechani— ugh, for goodness sake! I won't ever host a special scenario again..."

-

Kim Dokja had been running for minutes. He halted when a voice called out to him.

"Hey!"

He turned his head and found Lee Hyunsung, wearing a hunting attire, a rifle in his hand. Beside him was Jung Heewon, dressed as an old woman, wearing a white wig and reading glasses.

"Why am I the grandma?!" Jung Heewon screamed.

"You shouldn't be here. There is a wolf lurking around." Lee Hyunsung said.

"I can take care of myself, thank you." He then took off, dropping the basket on the ground so he could run faster.

"Is that my granddaughter? She is one big little girl," Jung Heewon spoke.

Kim Dokja stopped to catch his breath. He heard one of the bushes rattle and stayed alert, his grip on the dagger tightened.

When he took a step forward, the one hiding in the bushes suddenly revealed themself.

"Dammit! Dammit!"

It was (Y/n), she was tugging on the wolf ears above her head, trying to get it off.

"This thing won't— grr! Fuck! Fuck!!" Kim Dokja lowered down his dagger, staring at her in mild amusement.

"Cute.."

(Y/n) then took notice of his presence, backing away as he moves closer towards her.

"Your ears look soft. Can I touch it?"

"Bitch, don't even think about it. These things are sensitive as hell and— w-why are you... fucking hell! Get the fuck away from me!!!" She started running and he was running close behind her.

"That is so fucking adorable..." Lee Jihye said, clutching her chest as anime tears fell down from her eyes.

"I want to be the maid of honor in their wedding." Jung Heewon blurted.

"I can be the best man." Lee Hyunsung soon followed.

"Then it'll be you two's wedding next." Yoo Sangah said, causing the both of them to shout at her in denial— mainly Jung Heewon.

Gong Pildu has suppressed an eye roll and shook his head.

-•-

"Snow White?" (Y/n) looks down at her dress. She wore a yellow skirt with a blue top and a high white collar, a red cape, and there's a red bow on top of her hair.

"Fairy tales... absolutely ridiculous. But well, it's better than dying in some dangerous scenario."

"I just have to find the prince and live happily ever after. 'Cause there is no way I'm eating a poisoned apple."

"(Y/n)-ssi looks great in whatever she wears!" Jung Heewon exclaimed.

"Who do you think is Prince Florian?" Lee Sungkook asked Jung Minseob.

"You know the name of the prince?" Jung Minseob asked back.

"Of course it would be Dokja-ssi, it has to be!" Jung Heewon said.

"Unnie, I love you. But it's master." Lee Jihye argued.

"Mom looks good as snow white, she can work at Disney if she wasn't successful already..." Kenji muttered.

"Shit!" (Y/n) nearly lost her balance when a goddamn horse halted in front of her.

She opened her mouth to shout at the rider but no words came out.

The Prince.

He was looking down at her with a soft smile plastered on his face.

"Jonghyuk?!"