"Okay gay boy, sit down comfortably,"

The whole ride to the arcade was full of them planning on what to play, "Bowling? Should we try that?" "If you want to see me make a hole with the ball, yes."

Around after 5-10 minutes, they arrive at the arcade. And Riki being the first one out of the car, following him, Jungwon and Sunghoon got out.

The last two got up a minute after, "You guys can go ahead, we'll follow after, I need a word with him." Said Jake, while glancing at Jay who stood beside the car. 

"Alright, I'll get you guys coins too," Sunghoon replied and followed after the younger ones and Jungwon who was running after Riki who had set off after what Jake had said.

When Sunghoon caught up with the youngest two, they were already discussing what to try first. "Should we go in pairs??" Riki asked, "But we're 5 though? It's not an equal number."

"Wait- You know what, yeah. I'll just do things alone or like stick to a duo with turns." Jungwon shrugged. "Yes! Thank you,"

"Hey, guys!! Should we go get our coins now?" Sunghoon asked as he arrived beside them, "We should, when are Jay and Jake Hyung coming?" Riki asked as he glanced at the entrance, "I guess they'll be talking for a while, come on."

As the trio got their coins, Jay and Jake joined them. "Sorry, did we take long?" Jake asked with a slight smile. "Nope, just in time."

"So, I'm gonna go alone, you and Jay Hyung can go together while-" Riki cut off Jungwon's words, "I will be going with Sunghoon Hyung," He said happily. 

"Oh, so we're splitting up?" Jake asked, "Yeah, is that okay?" Jungwon asked. "yeah, it's fine."

"What time will we meet up again?" Jay asked, walking beside Jake after getting the coins from Sunghoon, "In an hour, if it's alright? If anyone ran out of things they wanna play, just come back here and wait for the others I guess." Said Sunghoon. "Seems like a plan." The older shrugged, wrapping his arm around the second oldest's shoulder.

"Alright, see you in an hour!!" Riki said, grabbing Sunghoon's hand and running off before the others could reply.

Jungwon just waved and watched as the couple ran off. He then turned around to see Jay and Jake also walking off. 

Why am I always third-wheeling... Then frowned, Wait, are Jake and Jay Hyung even dating?? Ahhh, why am i so single?? He pouted and walked to find something to play with.

45 minutes have passed and Riki is currently struggling to win against the claw machine, Sunghoon stood behind with a drink in his hand, watching his boyfriend fail miserably.

"You know these machines are a scam, right?" The older asked, taking a sip of his soda. "Hyunngg, don't say that," Riki pouted. 

"Give me a chance!! I've won before, you just have to try hard and have patience." Sunghoon snorted, "And you don't even try for exams."

"For your information, exams don't make me happy, plushies do." He rolled his eyes, putting another coin in to try for the claw machine again. "You only have two tries left, and I am not giving you mine for this scam machine."

"Well, three if we count this one." He glanced at Sunghoon and at the squirrel plushie before finally hitting the button to pick up the toy.

And it did, Joy filled Riki's eyes, just to meet with the toy falling out of the claw's grip. Riki groaned and kneeled in front of the machine, "I was so close." Sunghoon watched as Riki got up again. "So, can we go now?"

"No! Last try, pleaseee. If I don't get this one, I'll give up." The younger pleaded with his adorable doe eyes and pout. "Fine fine! Just one more okay?" Sunghoon groaned, looking away with a blush. "Thank you!!" Riki squeezed him in a hug and kissed his cheek.