Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ

Start from the beginning

« ? ¿ ? ¿ ? »

Turns out Candy and grenda just wanted to invite Y/N with them with dipper and mabel to go walk around the town for them to get know eachother which the twins debated and said no to the idea but soon enough they had no choice but to let Y/N come although Y/N never really agreed to this plan.

"So Y/N.. do you have a boyfriend?" Grenda asked as she looked towards Y/N with a big smile. "Or maybe a girlfriend?" Candy asked continuing a new question. "Ah.. uhm.. I'm not dating anyone.." Y/N denied with an awkward smile. "That's a shame.. you're missing out in the dating experience!" Candy said while grenda nodded with a big smile. "Dating experience..? Does that mean you have dated before?" Y/N raised an eyebrow as she spoke in a curious tone. The two girls looked at eachother and went to look at you and shook their heads and Y/N spoke after they gave their answers. "Then please stop asking me about dates and stuff. I'm not interested in those." Y/N pleaded and turned around making candy and grenda stop asking Y/N those questions.

But after a few more minutes grenda opened her mouth to ask something. "So.... if you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, do you atleast have a crush?" Grenda asked with another tone of curiosity and Y/N sighed in annoyance just wanting to be left alone but she still shook her head denying it completely. "No crush." Y/N spoke straightforwardly and just continued to follow the group. "Not even an old crush?" Grenda asked again and Y/N only shook her head once more 'Why can't i just go back...?' Y/N though to herself wanting to just go back to the shack.

After awhile grenda and candy did leave her alone with the questions and they started talking to dipper and Mabel. As Y/N just followed the group and questioning why she was even with them in the first place until her mind wandered off to bill. She wondered where he currently was or what was he doing now. Y/n didn't realize that grenda and candy had said their goodbyes to the twins cause they had other things planned that day and left but y/n who was thinking about the dream demon didn't realize.

As y/n was still zoning out her mind finally snapped out from her thoughts from a sudden unfamiliar voice from the distance. Yet Y/N wasn't familiar with the sudden voice of a female it seemed that the others recognized the person.

"Dipper, mabel? Is that you two?" A female voice spoke out in curiosity and it seemed that your siblings seemed happy to see her, you wondered on who it could be. As you looked towards the direction that your siblings looked at and saw a tall girl with red hair.

As you were looking at her the two twins went to her and hugged her. "Wendy! It has been so long!" Mabel spoke with enthusiasm clearly happy to see her and dipper couldn't be anymore happier. "Yeah! Where were you? We have been here for a few days!" Dipper said matching mabel's enthusiastic tone. She sighed and soon spoke up, "you know.. been pretty busy with.. stuff." She laughed it off and soon she set her eyes on you who were standing awkwardly watching everything.

"Hey, who's this little gal?" She asked with a chill smile on her face and dipper who forgot you were in the group realized who she was pointing to and he coughed slightly clearing his throat before speaking. "Ah.. uhm. Wendy, this is my little sister. Y/n." Dipper introduced you with a lack of cheerfulness in his voice while talking about you which you weren't fazed of.

"Y/n you say? Well nice to meet you! My name's Wendy!" She said with a smile on her face while stretching out her hand waiting for you to shake it. You in the other hand smiled awkwardly considering that you weren't used to meeting new people. "Nice to meet you too.." Y/n said awkwardly and shook her hand trying to look composed but y/n knew herself that she definitely did not look calm at all.