Chapter Eight: Y/N Uzumaki Uchiha

The title seems interesting huh? Mhm keep reading to find out. Also thank you for 189 views and 14 votes it really means a lot to me :>, also *HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY KANAO AND RENGOKU! I should make a special chapter for their birthdays :>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Satsuki was walking around in the woods. It was 10 am in the morning. She had just finish eating breakfast and helping Kanao out. Then she heard small whimpers so she went to check it out.

She kept walking until she stumbled across an [H/C] and [E/C] little girl. She could tell she was around the age of four to five. The [H/C] girl slowly looked up at Satsuki, she had tears falling down from her face.

"Oh dear, what's wrong little one?" Satsuki asks as she held a hand out to the little girl. The girl didn't budge to crawl out she was scared.

"I-i..." Y/N tried to say something but she couldn't get the words. Satsuki smiled before opening her mouth to speak.

"Take your time. Why are you out here crying..? Did something happen?!" Satsuki's whole demeanor changed when she noticed the blood on Y/N's [F/C] kimono dress which also had a red flower attached.

"O-onii-San..." Y/N stuttered out. Satsukis eyes widen realizing that something happened to the little girls family. Her face began to sadden as she sighed.

"What's your name?" Satsuki asked as the girl looked down after hearing the questions. She didn't have a name, she didn't even know her own name. She would have had thought Satsuki would be mad and think she's useless because she didn't know her own name.

"You don't have one.. how about I give you one?" Satsuki asked with a nice and warming smile, brushing away those thoughts Y/N had just a while ago, you nodded your head.

"Hmm let's see... how about we call you Y/N?" Satsuki asked making Y/N face lit up. The name, it was unique and beautiful. You nodded your head again.

"Alright then Y/N..... um.. can you show me where your parents are..?" Satsuki asks earning a widened eye expression from Y/N before her face saddens.

"T-they're g-gone.." you add selfless "i...." You continue before you get cut off by Satsuki hugging you. You start to tear up and hug her back.

"It's okay Y/N. Don't worry they're in a better place now... how about you live with me.?" Satsuki asks as she lets go of Y/N nicely. You nod and she smiles in return.

later •

You and Satsuki make it to the butterfly mansion and are now sitting in the living room with a confused, Naruto, Shinobu , Kanao and Kanae.

".....who's this?" Kanae asks raising a brow. Satsuki gives her a nice smile before patting you on the head.

"This is ..... Y/N, I found her in the woods crying... she lost her family" Satsuki says sadly everyone's faces sadden and looked at the poor girl.

"Oh dear.... There aren't any orphanages around" Kanae says "demons attack them every night... so there's got to be none around.. and we don't want her getting eaten by those man eating creatures" Kanae adds angrily as she calms down with a sigh.

"We can keep her!" Naruto insists with a big grin. Kanae looks at Y/N then at Naruto.

"...I have to do missions every now and then.... Kanao and Shinobu also have missions.. you too I don't know" Kanae sighs. A light appears above Naruto's head.

"Me and Satsuki can adopt her! We can be Y/N's parents and you guys can be her aunties and cousins!" Naruto says proudly earning a small giggle from Satsuki.

"Hmm... I mean we do have room... you seem happy about it.. Satsuki what about you?" Kanae asks me.

"I'll definitely adopt her!" Satsuki says with a smile also making Kanae smile.

"Well then, she is your kid now.. but we don't have any adoption papers but until now she'll be your kid" Kanae adds with smile as she gestures Kanao and Shinobu to leave nicely.

"Thank you Kanae-San!" Satsuki says. Kanae nods and leaves the living room leaving the new family there.

"S-so you guys will be my new mommy and daddy?" You ask them curiously and they giggle.

Naruto walks over and sits beside Satsuki.

"Indeed! And you will become the most strongest demon slayer ever!!" Naruto says proudly with a big grin.

"I will?! If you guys are my mommy and daddy does that mean you will make siblings for me?" You asks with big baby eyes staring them. They both blush.

"Uhmmm..... maybe another time! How about we get you cleaned up—" Satsuki says with a nervous smile.

"Oki!" You say and leave with Satsuki into the bathroom.

A/N-SAN: AHH I HAVENT UPDATED IN A LONG TIME. TYSM SO MUCH FOR DA VIEWS AND VOTES IT MEANS DA WORLD TO MEE HEEHE