Inside the Double Dungeon

(I will start doing P.O.V's as I suck at writing in third person or any person in the matter, so please bear with me, I am a new writer. I am also experimenting so I apologize if there is a difference in talking or something, I am still looking for my color. T^T)

Jun-ho Pov

Walking into the new dungeon that popped up, we were all cautious of the darkroom that suddenly lightened with blue fire on high stone pedestals. Walking more toward the center of the room, we begin to notice huge stone statues, also noticing their also huge weapons and instruments. 

-----------

Holding on to my "Mudang" (To know a bit more of these stuff, I will post a informational chapter with the things I have written down), we all start to look around and assess our surroundings. 

Looking around I see tall statues statues, some wearing armor with weapons and some wearing clothes equipped with instruments. Not seeing anything note worthy, I start to feel around with magic to see if there is anything. As I start to feel around with magic, I hear a whisper from Ju-Hee speaking to Jin-Woo. Hearing her speak stuttering her words, I also look up and see a bit of movement from the biggest statue sitting on the throne.

This statue can be described as huge, with long clothing and a cross like hat, almost as it was a priest or some type of church devoted man. It had a very defined face, seeing it would make you think it was alive.

Looking at the sitting statue, next to it was a stone tablet indicating some type of rules.

But as I was reading it for no longer than 2 seconds, a girl screams and starts pointing at the biggest statue saying that its eyes moved.

As we all looked at the statue, it looks down at us, red eyes shining as if sending a imaginary beam trying to disintegrate all of us.

We all have a stare down with the statue and as soon as a person moved, it shot a beam killing the person and almost killing everyone, but from a sudden shout from Jin-Woo everyone ducked and was kneeling on their knees.

Looking back, to the person who died, all we saw was a blood splatter. When everyone scream, some vomited. But everyone soon quieted down and every looked to Jin-Woo for instructions as if he was an S-ranker who will save their lives. 

C-Rank "Swordsman"(Magic user) - Chi-Yul : "Mr. Sung how did you know what to do?"

Current E-Ranker - Jin-Woo : "W-well I just read, f-from that stone tablet, I think only magic users can read it."

C-Rank "Swordsman"(Magic user) - Chi-Yul : "What does it say?"

Current E-Ranker - Jin-Woo : "I-it is a set of rules, the first rule was to bow down to the god, which we just did."

C-Rank "Swordsman"(Magic user) - Chi-Yul : "What's the next rule then Mr. Sung."

Current E-Ranker - Jin-Woo : "Well read the rest of the words, the next rule is to praise the lord/god (idk which), and the last rule is to sacrifice yourself for the lord/god."

Random priest -mob : "I-i can do the next rule, I used to go to church and preach for the lord."

Looking at the priest speak and then starting citing words, I feel a sudden wind.

As I look towards the priest, his body is gone only leaving behind his feet and a bunch of blood.

With some screams heard, I then hear a man muttering to himself saying something like I just joined a guild and I'm confident in my speed and whatnot. He tries it but miserably dies to a statue near the door.

But as the man died, Jin-Woo thought of something and starts to shout to everyone to find a statue with an instrument.

As soon as he says that I run towards one holding a banjo XX no it is actually a small guitar, and when some of us stood near a statue it started playing. Looking towards to Jin-Woo, he was helping Ju-Hee, who was scared to death, so much so, she couldn't move on her own. 

But as he was nearing one with Ju-Hee, it wouldn't play so he moved to another statue, almost not making it. 

Once all of the statues start playing, the biggest statue then smiles real big, like a Titan.

As the instrumental statues stop playing, a alter like table appears and being probably the smartest one here Jin-Woo suggests we go stand there, complying with the last rule of sacrifice yourself for the lord/god.

There was a slight problem though, nearly not making it alive, Jin-Woo was relieved of his leg.

However with a A-rank Healer on the team, I was able to heal it and bring back the leg with many uses of the spell [High Heal], but because of it being new and still needed to be familiar with its senses, it would not move on its own.

Asking for help toward the alter, I help him putting his arm over my shoulders and putting my arms around his waist. I set him on the alter and a few blue flames appear, giving Jin-Woo an idea. 

He asked for everyone to join him at the alter.

As everyone walked on the alter, more blue flames appeared, but as everyone got in the blue flames began disappearing, as the big door slowly opened and one girl terrifying ran towards the door and safely left. 

Seeing this many others also ran for their lives. But then there were only a few left at the altar, Sung Jin-Woo, Mr. Chi Yul, Ju-Hee, and Jun-Ho. 

After seeing the others leave alive, Jin-Woo asked Chi-Yul to take both Ju-Hee and I out of the dungeon.

Hearing this I refused,

"I won't be leaving you here by yourself Wooie"

But Jin-Woo refused and Chi-yul knocked out Ju-Hee and tried to knock out me out but I defended, but was being dragged (though Jun-Ho is stronger than Chi-yul, he is still able to be dragged, just very horribly also plot).

As the statues began to get closer to Jin-Woo with their weapons ready to strike, the other three were nearing the entrance when I was able to break free at the last second as Jin-Woo was struck, but seeing this I had apparently fainted as said from the Guild inspectors who had heard from Chi-Yul.

-------------------------------

(Updates will be very rare but will be going on, this will most likely be updated on the weekends when I don't have school. Also aside from this sorry for the no romance for this part, as I want to hurry this part and get more into the outside world where they would both get stronger.)

Signed ~ Vahndar