"Just friends.....?"

Hi >x3 this is my first story so no hate pls UnU

EVERYONE POV

After Muzan was finally killed, Tanjiro is now living his free life and nezuko is stayed a demon after the medicine Tamayo made didn't work. Muichiro never fought muzan because of his injures. Tanjiro is now freed from his nightmare and can live his life but notices nezuko is gone!

Not that long ago nezuko had saw a butterfly and went to run after it. But she was in kid form so didn't see where she was going. She bumped into a guy with black and blue hair she looked up at his face and felt a soft blush. "NEZUKO" Tanjiro said over and over again. "Hi..." Muichiro said in a soft voice. He then asked for her name then nezuko had nothing to say so she just said "mm". Then the two walked while looking for tanjiro holding hands because nezuko was so sleepy. At sunset, They had found Tanjiro and then they walked back to the mansion. Nezuko and Muichiro were sitting next to each other and then Nezuko had made a friend. "I-i'm" Nezuko said nervously. "I'm Nezuko"

"I'm Muichiro" Muichiro said while hiding his pink face with his hand. He was blushing hard after hearing Nezuko's adorable voice. Then next to them was Zenitsu blushing while looking at Nezuko. Zenitsu had lost his fear, so he comes and says "Nezuko I love you" Muichiro looked annoyed because of Zenitsu's confession to nezuko

His face:

Muichiro thought that Nezuko would react but

Muichiro thought that Nezuko would react but...... She just sat down and stared at him with a confused face. Then Zenitsu saw that Nezuko was holding Muichiro's hand and him and Muichiro stared at each other like they were in a challenge. Muichiro then ran with nezuko following him. Then Nezuko turned small and asked for a piggy back ride. Muichiro was going to say no but he thought Nezuko was to cute sooooo he said yes. When they get to the butterfly mansion they quickly remember Shinobu and her death. Nezuko cried and Muichiro almost fell back because how cute she was. He wiped her tears with his finger then it got dark and Muichiro went to sleep and Nezuko went to sleep after him and laying her head on his sholder. Then in the morning Tanjiro was looking at Muichiro like he had commited a murder. Nezuko was trying to tell Tanjiro that Her and Muichiro are just friends.

MUICHIRO:

"Just friends huh?"

Did u guys like it if u did then just like comment and if u don't like the ship then leave and don't say anything and I will make new stories when I'm bored or out of school u guys decide I will do the first comment I see Ok? UnU