1

Grabbing an injured Toga's arm, I throw her into Dabi's arms. "Get her the fuck out of here!" I order him. He sprints off in the opposite direction without a second thought, leaving me to face the horde of heroes alone. I blow a large gum bubble at least ten feet tall and throw it at the heroes before blowing three more. I locate the bubbles in a square, trapping the heroes in the middle. The heroes stop in confusion and warily. With a snap of my finger, the bubbles go off in a chain reaction, sending the heroes to fly back in forth. Injuring both their internal and external organs. That's half of them down. I'm about to repeat the attack on the other half when a loud booming voice causes me to freeze. "I AM HERE!" Almight's loud voice echos thought the streets. I grit my teeth in anger before creating another bubble. Just as I'm about to pop it, I feel the weight of my quirk lifted. The bubble floats off who knows where and I snap my head to the left to see Eraserhead standing there. "Shit," I mutter to myself. The heat in the air rises dramatically and I already know who it is. I turn around to see a fireball sent by no other than Endeavor flying my way. In a quick reflex, I thrown myself off of the building. Landing a ruff landing, causing a crack to sound from my ankle, I sprint down the road in the opposite direction of Dabi and Toga. I'll die before I let anything happen to them. Eraserhead, jumps from the roof far more gracefully than me. His eyes still glowing. "Would you just piss off?" I hiss. "Not an option," he replies, coming at me with an attack. As we spar, Endeavor appears on the roof, shooting a fireball down on the both of us. Is he serious? Killing is own allie over the enemy. Eraserhead has always been one of the few heroes I actually like. He actually cares about the people he saves. I kick Eraserhead out of the way, knocking the both of us back in opposite directions. While he lands against the wall I hit my head on a stone, causing my vision to blur. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I hear Eraserhead snap at who I assume is Endeavor. I hear a few more words being exchanged before I lose my consciousness completely.

I groan in pain as I open my eyes only to immediately be blinded by a bright light. "You're awake," Toga's cherry voice squeals. Opening my eyes in shock, I snap my head in her direction. "How the fuck did you end up caught?" I ask her. "Midnight cornered us with President Mic," Dabi's voice explains. I turn my head to him and roll my eyes. Taking in our surroundings, I recognize that we're the interrogation room of a police office. While the other twos wrist are chained to the table, mines are handcuffed behind my back and connected to my chair. The door clicks opens and in walks Eraserhead and a man who I assume is a detective. He has a small cut on his forehead but nothing that could cause any real damage. Probably from when I shoved him out of the way. He looks us over swiftly. His eyes lingering on me longer than I would like. The detective takes a seat in front of me before cleaning his throat. Interrupting the antagonizing silence. "My name is Detective Tsukaichi and I am here simply to ask some confirmation questions. Don't bother lieing. I'll know," he says bluntly. Probably due to his quirk. He must be the human lie detector I've heard so much about. "Number one, Dabi. Real name, Touya Todoroki. Age 17. You ran away from home four years ago. Quirk is cremation. Allows you to create blue flames from the palms of you hands," he reads. "That right," Dabi replies bluntly. Tsukaichi flips the page, turning to Toga. "Toga. Real name is Himiko Togo. Age 15. Ran away 5 years ago. Quirk, transform. Allows you to transform into anyone who's blood you have tasted in the last 24 hours," he reads. "Yep," Toga replies with a cheeky smirk. Finally, he turns to me. "Black Fox. Real name, Riku Miyamura. Age 16. Ran away 6 years ago. Quirk, bubblegum. Quirk allows you to create bubblegum with your saliva." He looks at me expectantly but I keep my mouth shut. Eraserhead huffs in annoyance. "Kid, just answer. The quicker you speak the qui-" he's cut off by the buzzing of the intercom. "All of than information is correct detective," a man's voice says. I look at the one way window in confusion. Why does that voice sound so familiar? The door creaks open and in walks Allmight. "Down here," the same voice says. I look down to see non other than Nezu. A small rat, bear, whatever hybrid. Nezu was an old family friend. He would often come visit to hear me play music when he want in the study with my parents. "How can you confirm all the facts?" Tsukaichi ask. "Well I hope I can. After all, I've known Miyamura since he was five," Nezu says. He signals for Aizawa to do who knows what but, that's quickly answered as he pick Nezu up to his shoulder and places him in his scarf. "Miyamura, it's been quite a while," he smiles. I nod silently but, not rudely. "Anyways, I came here to make you all an offer. An offer that may as well effect how you live the rest of your lives." His words now delivers him my full attention. "And what is this offer?" Dabi ask, suspiciously. "U.A now has a new program I have yet to try out our Villain Rehabilitation Program. V.R.P. Before you object, just know, after attending U.A until your graduation, you will have the freedom to decide your futures. Your crimes will be forgotten and you'll get to live how you choose. However, if you refuse, you each get the life sentences for the following crimes. Murder, steeling, illegal quirk usage and so on." Once he's done with his speech we each respond bluntly and at the same time.

"No."

Almight looks startled and looks at Nezu with a complicated look. Guess Mr. #1 has never been told no before. "Think about it young villains. Do you really want to spend the rest of you lives stuck behind bars?" He tries to persuade us. Something in me nearly snaps at his words. How arrogant can one man be? A lot, apparently. "Look, we each joined the league to leave something behind. Why the hell would we run back into that something? Why would we return to the world that made us who we are today? So no, we don't want to be apart of your program so you can grab that little clipboard of yours and shove it up your ass," I snap. Nezu sighs to himself.  He turns to Eraserhead and gives him a curt nod. With that, Almight and Nezu make their exit. Eraserhead turns to us. "I want to speak with all of you one by one. I'll start with Toga," he says in a dul manner. While Togo nods without a problem, Dabi and I have the opposite reaction. "Like hell you're going with him alone," I hiss. "I thought you said Eraserhead wasn't that bad," Toga says confused. "It's not him I don't trust. It's the people he's working with. Endeavor, Almight. Do I need to continue?" Toga looks at me and sighs. "I'll be fine you two," she hums. Eraserhead comes over and unlocks her cuffs. He leads her out of the room, much to Dabi and I's disapproval. As more time flies, the more worried we both become. Finally, the door opens and in walks a smiling Toga. Aizawa calls in Dabi next. "What was that about?" I ask her. "You're just gonna have to wait and see," she giggles. I roll my eyes and huff. Soon, Dabi walks back in. His demeanor a little less dark. I look at him with a raised brow but he just gives me a nonchalant shrug. The little prick. "Miyamura," Aizawa calls from the door.