"Huh?" I begin punching the bag.

"You and Kates screaming match?" Steve chuckles.

"Just some stupid stuff." I reply shaking my head.

"Okay, then. Give me your hardest hit." Steve stands up against the punching bag hugging it.

"You do know I have super solider serum and thor's  strength correct?" I chuckle.

"You dont have his hammer. Now hit the bag stark." He says sternly making my eyebrows raise.

"If you say so." I mutter under my breath. I get in stance lining up. I curl my hand into a ball inside the glove. I use all my strength hitting the bag making sand fly everywhere and steve fly into a wall. I run over to steve seeing if hes okay.

"Im fine, im fine." He pants.

"What a nice hit. Do you know where America is?" Wanda asks as her eyes glow red. I furrow my eyebrows confused turning around.

"Shes..out." I reply. After a week me and America became really close. Shes like a litter sister or a small bestfriend. Shes really short like a smol little bean. I help steve up and Wanda leaves.

"What?" Steve ask. I look at him confused. "You have that look on your face like you just figured out something." Steve breathes out.

"Wait, wait steve..did strange say that the thing after America was witchcraft?" I question.

"Yeah, the creature. Why?" Steve puts his hands on his hips.

"Steve...theres has been only one witch discovery in 20 years." My breathe hitches.

"You- you dont think.." Steves eyes widen.

"Wanda is after America."

-

"And why would a powerful witch be after her may I ask?" Strange looks at me.

"She wants Americas powers strange!" I yell.

"Did you call peter already?" My dad asks.

"Yes! Yes I did."

"Who else knows about this?" Stephen says.

"Just everyone in this room, and Wanda." I let out a sigh. I should've known.

"Keep it that way, Wanda is too powerful to take on right now. We need to take our time." Strange explains to us.

"So what? Were just gonna wait for Wanda to kill America?!" I protest.

"Y/n. We will handle it. No one is going to be killed." Strange tells me.

"Yeah, everyone but Wanda. I'll handle it myself." I walk out of the room down the halls. I go downstairs seeing Peter and America hanging out in the living room with Barry. Thats it Barry! I walk over to the living room. I feel someone tap my shoulder from behind me.

"I need to talk to you." I turn around to see.

"Barton?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yes now cmon." He drags me to a spot in the house where no one is.

"Okay okay! What do you want?" I releases his grip on my arm.

"Its about pietro and kate." He admits.

"No! I am not doing anything with her-" He cuts me off.

"Y/n! Listen to me, something isnt right." I furrow my eyebrows.

"What-? What do you mean?"

"I dont think Kate wants to be in a relationship with him."

"Oh no clint, she definitely does! She showed me this morning-"

"Listen to me dammit! He's threatening her with something. Y/n you gotta get your girl if you really love her."

"Then- then why'd she sleep with him?" I ask.

"She was obviously mad, and probably sad y/n. She was vulnerable and he took advantage." Clint tells me. I sigh, how could I be so stupid. "Go." I nod running off to Kates room. Once I run though the halls and too her room I dont even knock bursting into her room. My eyes shoot seeing Pietro and Kate. Pietro with his pants down and Kate on her knees, you gotta be fucking KIDDING ME. I let out a shaky breath, as I start panting. We all glance at each other with wide eyes. I turn around running out of there room. I run out to a balcony where no one knows.

"Fuck my life man!" I close my eyes. I breath in some fresh air. Maybe she really does want him.

"Hey." I voice besides me says. I look seeing my dad leaning on the balcony as well. 

"I dont wanna talk." I reply keep my head low.

"You dont have to." He responds sighing. We both stand there in silence before I decide to speak up.

"My lifes falling apart dad." I shake my head.

"It might be, but you know you have me right?" He holds my shoulders.

"Yeah..I know."

"C'mere." He opens his arms, I embrace him hugging him. After a moment we pull away. "Better, right?"

"Yeah, I guess." I smile.

"Remember, birthday, in two days! Party!" My dad starts dancing.

"Please no. You suck at dancing." We both begin laughing.

"Oh me? You try it."

-

(Lets pretend barrys 18 in this, and the more comments the more parts.)