Just like old times (Cg!alma/abuela little!Julieta)

Edit: ⟟ FOUND THE PERSONN @poppinmilk ⟟ believe the user was!
-Almas pov-
I was swiping the floors making it up the stairs as I usually do a normal afternoon.

Then I passed my eldest daughters room, Julieta Madrigal, the more responsible of the triplets and also the healer and the caretaker of almost everyone. Tho she told some people in the familia that she goes into a child's mindset, it was called age regression, tho she hasnt done it yet or at least told anyone when she regressed

But it sounded like someone was giggling in her room like a child, a toddler? We don't have any toddlers here right now, i mean Antonio maybe but he's more like a kid I guess.

I decided to knock on the door to her to investigate it sense I've promised both me and Mirabel to be a better familia member.

I knocked on the door first and the room suddenly went quite so I knocked again on the door.
"Julieta?" I asked and a bang was heard.
"Julieta?! It's me mama." I said a bit concerned.
"Uhm mama..AA NUH!" A scream was heard and more bangs and a crash that sounded like glass? If this is a time where she is small I'm not letting her get hurt.

I opened the door and saw Julieta with her hair down from her usually messy pony tail and a tiny cut on her face it was still bleeding quite a bit. She had her hands on her ears as she usually did when she dropped something when she was younger scared of being yelled at.

It was shards of glass on the floor, pans and pots on the floor that had fell down that made the noises.
"I sowwy mamí." She apologized and bowed down

"Oh juli don't be sorry it's okay, come here." I said and opened my arms and as planned she practically jumped into my arms.

"Why didn't you tell anyone you were small?" I asked her and she looked at me with tears starting to form.
"Scawy.." She said and hugged me harder.
"Okay amor it's alright, let's get you a bandaid and clean this mess up okay?" I said and she nodded.

"Okay I'll be right back with your bandaid mi vida okay?"
"Mm mami." She said and smiled to her.

After about 2 minutes I was back with a bandaid and put it on her chin. Her gift for some reason doenst heal her which is inconvenient.
"There mi corazon!" I said and hugged her again. She didn't look like she was about to cry again which is good.

"Let's clean up this mess okay mí corazon?"
"Mmm!" She said oddly excited that she was allowed to help clean.
"Alright! Would you mind putting up the pots and pans were they were?" I asked
"Yes mamí!" She said and giggled.

I went to grab the broom that I had dropped when I ran into the room when everything fell down.

I began swiping up the glass shards and put them in the trash can.

"Fantastic job mí vida! Your so amazing Juli!" I praised her when she had put everything away.
"Tank uu mamí!" Julieta smiled a big beautiful smile.

"Mamí! Comes!" Julieta said and grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen.

"What do you want to do mí vida?" I asked her and she gave the brightest smile ever.
"Arepas!" She said and began gathering the ingredients.
"Alright mí corazon." I said and watched her as she grabbed the ingredients.
"Mamí hep! Dants weach." Julieta complained trying to grab the cheese.
"Oh okay!" I said with almost as much struggle but I got it down.
"Tank uu!"
"Your welcome mí vida."

Julieta began mixing the ingredients together and when she finished she was going too put on the stove and put down the arepas on it when realized that wasn't a good idea.

"Hey, amor! I'll do that I don't want you to burn yourself." I said and she backed away a little with a pout.
"Thank you mi corazon." I said and smiled.

"There you go mi vida!" I said and placed two arepas on a plate infront of her.
"Dank uu mamí!"
"Your welcome amor."

————
I was so sure someone had requested this but when ⟟ went too look for the person who requested this so I could give credit for the idea I couldn't find the person- so if you are aware you have requested it pls comment on this one or smthn and it'll be awesome thank you!
I hope you enjoyed it!

<3<3<3<3<3
AA LOOK HOW PRETTY YOU AREEEEE!! Your so nice and kind<3 make sure your safe and drink and eat! Ilysm and you are appreciate by so many people<3 go to sleep by 2-3AM and if your a little love without a caretaker too tell you when too sleep make sure to sleep by 9:30-11PM<3 have an amazing day/night<33

Word count:836