incident-4000-D part 1/4

Scp-4000 went through several unprofessional and outrageous experiments with Scp-[????] and multiple anomalous artifacts. Scp-4000 was tortured and experimented on between the dates of 2/??/2022 and 5/??/2022 by the former site directors, Alice and Otis. The two were terminated from working on humanoid SCPs.

Note of Casualties, Injuries, Damage to Sites 17 and 19, and Repair Cost After the Incident:

Casualties: six million deaths of agents, doctors, researchers, technicians, and D-classes: Scp-4000 cause 12%, Scp-106 cause 30%, Scp-173 cause 4% before the eye pods stop them, Scp-847 cause 17%, Scp-035 cause 2%, Scp-049 cause 4%, Scp-076 cause 1%, while Scp-682 cause 28%, Scp-096 cause 1%, and Scp-079 cause 1%. 26% of guards died during the breach, 26% of agents died during the breach, 16% of doctors died during the breach, 2% of researchers died during the breach, 20% of technicians died during the breach, and 10% of D-classes died during the breach.

Injuries: sixteen thousand injuries to agents, doctors, researchers, technicians, and D-class: Scp-4000 cause 55%, Scp-106 cause 12%, Scp-173 cause 1%, Scp-847 cause 28%, Scp-035 cause 21%, Scp-049 cause 0%, Scp-076 cause 63%, Scp-682 cause 20%, Scp-096 cause 0%, and Scp-079 cause 0%. 10% of guards got injured during the breach, 10% of agents got injured during the breach, 90% of doctors got injured during the breach, 81% of researchers got injured during the breach, 8% of technicians got injured during the breach, and 1% got injured during the breach.

Damage to sites 17 and 19: Scp-4000 caused 80%, Scp-106 caused 25%, Scp-173 caused 0%, Scp-847 caused 0%, Scp-035 caused 75%, Scp-049 caused 0%, Scp-076 caused 36%, Scp-682 caused 37%, Scp-096 caused 24%, and Scp-079 caused 3%.

Repair cost: twelve thousand dollars.

Doctor notes:
Site directors Alice and Otis need to be on trial for experimenting and the brutal torture of Scp-4000. Now that we do have video footage from the experiment, I hope this sends a message that no future experiments will be performed on other humanoid SCPS.

Dr. Kain Pathos Crow

Four months later. On 3/16/2022.

A note from Dr. Kondraki:
I'm requesting a psychological elevation check-up on 4000 because he has been acting weird. He has been mumbling something under his breath, and Dr. Cimmerian caught him speaking some weird language while staring at the wall. Cimmerian and Rights both swear on their lives that they can hear a voice speaking back to them. Please, I don't feel safe around him at all. Request for psychological elevation and a stricter containment protocol.

One hour before.

Scp-4000 stares at the wall; he can hear his father's voice speaking to him. 4000, also known as Cory, hears his father's voice talk to him.

"Coooorrrrry....."

"O! pater ex quo mihi expositus sum veritati! Nihil volui nisi vindictam de hoc mundo deformi et taetro! Sanguinis gustum cupio, et clamores in raptores meos audio."

"fili mi! Deposco ut tu et siblings tui fundamentum deleas, ILLOS VIRIBUS TUIS CONTERAS!"

"Ubi sunt fratres mei et sorores, unde Pater id facere possumus?"

"Non nunc!! fili mi! principem!!"

"NUNC!"

"OCCIDERE! OCCIDERE! OCCIDERE! OCCIDERE!"

Cory stood up and walk towards the door, the guards allowed him out since it was common for him to get out of his cell and walk to the cafeteria and eat with the other safe humanoid scps and staff, while mumbling "Occidere! Occidere! Occidere!" Under his breath.

4:50 AM: walks down the hall, at this point Scp-4000's eye started to change colors, from blue to an almost bloody red.

4:52 AM: 4000 stops and looks at the camera, he smiles showing full razor-sharp teeth dripping red saliva (later identified as blood.

4:54 AM: the camera feed goes dark. For several hours research is ongoing on what happened with six minutes he was unobserved.

5:00 AM: the next camera feed shows a bunch of site-17's staff, along with site-19's staff and humanoid scps enjoying their breakfast. With many of the staff that got involved during the breach, Dr.Kondraki, Agent Draven, Researcher Tallorn, Dr.Clef, Dr.Bright, Dr.Gear, Assistant Researcher Iceberg. Agent Hooper, Dr. Uni, and his assistant O'Malley were out doing a field mission with the GOC during the incident. Researcher Crystal was also involved at the last minute. After two hours Agent Thomas Hamilton and Agent Strelnikov also got involved with Junior Researcher Rudy and Dr. Cimmerian.

Five days after the incident.

Recording log of witness:

Interviewer: Dr.Rights
Interviewee: Dr.Uni head researcher for SCP-4000

Dr.Rights: What signs have you noticed that change in SCP-4000's behavior?

Dr.Uni: I have noticed that he would sit and stare at the wall for hours, one time I heard him talking to someone in a language that I don't understand.

Dr.Rights: Do you know what he said you could make out Dr.Uni?

Dr.Uni: He kept repeating 'occidere...'

Dr.Rights: Latin? That's Latin!

Dr.Uni: I think we could pull up a security tape before the incident and try to translate it.

Dr.Rights: Moving on!! Do you notice something else that change in his behavior before the incident?

Dr.Uni: He started to laugh uncontrollably on time, and his teeth started to go sharp, I once caught him acting aggressively to random staff.

Dr.Rights: Can you tell me what happened next?

Dr.Uni: I'm not sure, But I recommend that Scp-4000's containment protocols should be changed IMMEDIATELY.

End of log.

Five days before...

5:04 AM: Cory stands there for a minute or two, looking at the staff grinning at the staff with bloody saliva dripping from his mouth. Scp-073 also known as Cain notices him.

"Cory! We're over here!" Cain yelled waving from his table with, Sofia (also known as 191) Iris, Ashley, Draven, Tallron, and Bright sitting. Cory didn't respond.

5:10 AM:

At this point, the entire staff of site-17 and 19 notices Cory's strange behavior as he walks past the staff, jerking his head to the side, his limps moving as if he was a puppet, and looking around making eye contact with the staff, as he walks to a cook well known for his pizza and other Italian dishes. The Cook accidentally bumps into him. "Oh my goodness Cory! Sorry!" The cook said laughing nervously. Cory turned to the cook and shoved them to the ground causing the cook to hit a nearby wall. Agent [????] ran over to Cory and confronted him while another agent checked on the cook. "HEY WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" The agent yelled while shoving Cory lightly. "SCP-4000! Please remove yourself! I'm reporting this to the site director Gear-!" Cory with a fast motion sliced the agent's throat with new sharp claws. While grinning, as the agent died.

To be continued....