🥀The Rose-Red Tyrant🥀

Start from the beginning

Ace took a deep breath before walking up to Riddle. Mirana frowned as she thought of something which seemed to bother her. Trey took notice of this and decided the ask: "Hey, everything alright? You look like you have alot on your mind right now."

"I'm fine, it's just that I feel like I'm forgetting something regarding the mont blanc..."

Her eyed widened as she realized what was wrong. She turned to the others with a panicked look. "You made a mont blanc right?" They held a confused expression as they nodded.

"Rule no. 562: "One must not bring a mont blanc to an Unbirthday Tea Party". If he gives housewarden the tart then things won't be pretty."

Before anyone could stop Ace, the group heard a loud yell coming from the boy's direction. They turned to the scene and saw an angry Riddle.

"A MONT BLANC?! The Queen of Hearts's rule 562: "One must not bring a mont blanc to an Unbirthday Tea Party." This is an utterly flagrant rule violation! Do you understand what you've done?! You've ruined an otherwise perfect unbirthday!" He yelled as Ace could only stand on his spot in shock.

"Rule 562...?!" Deuce exclaimed.

"How many of these rules are there?!" Enma asked as Riddle turned to the boy.

"There are 810 rules in all, and as housewarden, I can of course recite each and every one of them."

"Wow, This could be bad. Mira-chan were you aware of this all this time?"

"I'm very sorry for not warning you earlier, my memory isn't really in it's best condition."

"You don't need to be sorry for your forgetfullness Mira, as students of heartslabyul, we should have been aware of this too." Deuce reassured her. But Mirana felt very guilty that moment. Riddle wouldn't be mad if she just remembered the rules much earlier.

"As housewarden of a dorm established to honor the Queen of Hearts's rigor, I cannot ignore this. Destroy the offending tart immediately! Then throw these rulebreakers out of the dorm!" He instructed the students.

"Whoa, hold up! Is that one of your rules too?!"

"Yeah! If you want the tart gone, let me eat it!"

"Housewarden, allow me to apologize. I was the one who suggested making a mont blanc." Trey stepped in and apologized.

"I was a part of that too. We had no idea there was a rule about it!" Cater added.

"I knew about that rule, but I forgot to warn them. So please don't blame them housewarden." Mirana spoke up.

"You knew yet you didn't even try to think hard enough to remember it? That aside, the making of the tart is not the issue. The issue is bringing it HERE today. THAT is the transgression!" He angrily yelled once again.

"How can you live by such foolish rules?" Ace exclaimed.

"What did you just call me? "Foolish"?!"

"How can you be so mean after he worked so hard?" Enma stepped up.

"Yeah! All you do is cite one stupid rule after another! You sound totally foolish!"

"Everyone, stop! Don't dig this hole any deeper! And Riddle, please try to remember that these are new students who've only been here a few days!" Cater tried reasoning with him but it was no use when he's already this pissed off.

"Nah, bro. I've got a shovel and I am DIGGING. Throwing away a tart to obey some insane rule is about as foolish as it gets."

"I agree with Ace. Of course, I understand that rules do need to be followed, but... This is going much too far."