Chapter 34

Y/N POV

I wake up in the morning and I turned around to face James. He was still asleep. I place a light kiss on his lips. I thought it wouldn't wake him up but it did. After the kiss, he opens his eyes while squinting.

"Morning cutie,"I smile.

"Hey babe,"he said groggy.

"I love you,"I kiss his cheek.

"Love you too,"he says lazily.

"You're so cute,"I giggle.

James smiled. James presses his lips on mine.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast,"I say.

"Alright. I'll meet you in the kitchen in a bit. I'll also wake up Emma,"James said.

I went downstairs in the kitchen and made eggs. The eggs were done soon. James and Emma haven't even came downstairs yet. I went upstairs and looked in the bedroom to see that James was still asleep. I go into Emma's room to wake her up.

"Emma. Sweetie wake up. Let's go wake up daddy,"I whisper. She opens her eyes and smiles. I pick her up and brought her in the bedroom. I put her on the bed. She jumped on James and I laugh.

"Emma stop,"he groans.

"Daddy wake up!"Emma says.

"No Emma,"he groans.

"Come here Emma. Let's go eat breakfast. Daddy is too lazy to get up,"I say and I pick up Emma.

"I'm not lazy,"James says.

"Yeah okay,"I laugh and I go in the kitchen with Emma. We eat breakfast. James walked into the kitchen.

"Look who's finally awake,"I laugh.

"Daddy!"Emma shouts. James picks her up and kisses her cheek.

"Hey Emma. How are you princess?"he asks and kisses her cheek again.

"Good,"Emma smiles widely.

James puts Emma down and he sits down. We all eat breakfast. We finished breakfast soon.

"Mommy I wanna watch Cinderella,"Emma said as me and James watched tv.

"Daddy's watching tv right now. Maybe after. Go play with your toys for now,"I say watching tv with James.

"Unfair! I want to watch it now!"she pouts and crossed her arms.

"Emma sweetie please. Me and daddy are watching our show right now,"I say getting annoyed.

"No! I want to watch it now! Please mommy,"she said. Emma got angry and stood in front of the tv so we couldn't see. James paused the show.

"Emma leave. Now,"I say.

"No!"she says.

"Emma listen to your mother. Leave us alone,"James said also getting angry.

Emma still stood in front of the tv. I got mad so I took her and brought her upstairs into her room.

"You're going to stay in here until you decide to be good,"I say and I left her in her room. I went back in the living room and we continued watching our show. Our show ended. I went into Emma's room and saw that she was on her bed, still upset. She saw me.

"I'm sorry mommy. I won't do it again,"she said.

"It's okay sweetie. Sometimes daddy and I need some alone time. We can watch your movie now if you want. Go apologize to daddy,"I say. Emma runs downstairs and I follow her. James was on the couch. Emma walks over to him.