➪𝗦𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗔𝘁 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 [𝗞𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘅 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗲]

Start from the beginning

Lunch rolled in and kids gathered in their school cafe where they are provided lunch. Jungkook grabbed his plate and stood in the line with his friends. He was served with Kimchi fried rice with some side dishes and a cupcake as dessert. Out of hunger Jungkook ate the all the finishing everything, but soon regretted. After finishing lunch his stomach churned and an strong urge to let everything out washed over his body. He gagged multiple times before running to the washroom.

On reaching washroom Jungkook quickly got in on of the stalls, locking it before falling on to his knees and started throwing up everything he just had as his lunch. Tears formed in his eyes as the burning feel in his throat increased after every throwing up session. Finally after spilling out all of his lunch he headed back to class.

It was maths period for them. First of all Jungkook hated maths. He was already feeling very ill and the boring maths class was not helping at all. He was also feeling really cold due to the 4 fans working in the class. His head was hurting him a lot and he couldn't concentrate in his class. The teacher noticed how Jungkook kept rubbing his head as if in pain. He also noticed how he wasn't paying attention to the class.

"Jungkook dear, are you not feeling good." The teacher asked as he approached Jungkook. Jungkook lightly flinced due to the unexpected voice of his teacher. He immediately stood up from his seat to show respect.

"I'm just having a s-small headache sir, it's alright." Jungkook reassured his teacher where as he was no where near to alright. He was feeling worse now. The lights in the class hurted his eyes. His head was spinning and he felt this knees going weak.

" but you don't look so well-" The teacher couldn't finish his sentance as Jungkook fell down on the floor unconsious. The whole class gasped and the teacher rushed towards Jungkook and kneeled down beside him. He took Jungkook's head on his knees and tried asking him up. Upon getting no response the teacher immediately lifted Jungkook in his arms and rushed towards school clinic. Upon reaching the clinic Jungkook was immediately placed on the table as he was now being checked by the school nurse.

"Pls someone get Jungkook's guardian. He needs to be taken to hospital. I don't think this is just talking normal fever. And he is not waking up too." The nurse said after checking Jungkook. The teacher nodded and immediately went to find Seokjin since he already knew about Jin being Jungkook's guardian and elder brother.

----------------------------

"So page no. 134 will be a home-" Jin was cutoff in the middle of speaking as his classroom door was harshly opened creating a loud noise making the students flinch. Mr. Sunn, Jungkook's class teacher as he recognised entered inside with a worried look. Without letting him speak, Mr. Sunn already spoke.

"Mr. Kim you are needed at the clinic. Your brother Jungkook fell unconscious during class" Jin gasped loudly as he heard the teachers words. It was as if a switch go off he immediately walked out without even bothering to look at the class.

Once he reached the clinic he hastily opened the door and entered inside. There he saw Jungkook lying down on the bed. He looked really pale and tired. He went near Jungkook and stroked his cheeks gently, hissing feeling the heat radiate from Jungkook's body.

"I'm Jungkook's brother. How is he? " Jin asked looking at the nurse. He already knew he was not alright just by looking at his face.

"I actually don't know sir. He has high fever, I can't seem to actually bring it down. I guess he had caught the flu. I suggest you to take him to hospital to get checked." The nurse making Jin nod in agreement. He took out his phone to call Namjoon. He couldn't bring Jungkook to hospital since he didn't bring his car today. With two rings Namjoon was on line.

(Jin, Namjoon )

- hello hyung?

- Namjoon I need you to come to school right now. Jungkook's not well. He fell unconscious and we need to take him to hospital, fast.

- what? Shit!! I'm on my way.

Namjoon immediately hung up. Meanwhile a teacher had come with Jungkook bag. After 15 mins itself Namjoon texted saying his arrival. Without wasting any time Jin picked up Jungkook in his arms softly. Finally picking up Jungkook school bag, he rushed outside where he found Namjoon's car.

Namjoon immediately came out taking Jungkook's bag from Jin and helping them get in. Without saying a word Namjoon immediately drove towards the hospital. Although both of them might seem to be really at peace, they both were freaking out inside seeing Jungkook laying limp. As they reached the hospital Jungkook was taken inside immediately. Namjoon and Jin waited outside, while Taehyung also came after 10 min.

<after 15 mins>

"Kim Jungkook's guardian?" The doctor called out.

"yes, we are his brothers." Namjoon said as he approached the doctor immediately.

"How is our brother? Is he alright?" Jin asked in a rushed tone.

"He is alright. Nothing to worry about. He got the flu. And he fainted due to dehydrating and tiredness. So don't worry. He will be alright with proper medicine, food and water. And also rest. You can see him, he's shifted to 3rd floor room no. 45" The doctor said and he went away.

The 3 brothers rushed towards Jungkook room. As they went in they were with Jungkook who was sitting on the bed cross legs and pouting lightly.

"You scared us so much today bun" Jin said as he sat near Jungkook. Jungkook flinched at little at the sudden voice but gasped cutely once he recognised the voice.

"hyungieee!! I missed you." Jungkook said with a tired voice.
His hyungs smiled softly at him and sat nea him.

"Awww babyy..." Taehyung cooed and pinched Jungkook's cheek. Jin and Namjoon chuckled loudly at Jungkook, shaking their heads.

"You little brat!! Always coming up with different diseases, aren't you?" Namjoon said with a small teasing smile making the other two laugh and Jungkook to blush due to embarrassment.

"Alright baby, go to bed. You need proper rest to recover okay." Jin said softly laying Jungkook down. Jaungkook yawned cutely and closed his eyes immediately falling asleep. Three of his hyungs smiled fondly looking at Jungkook.

Hi guyyssss!!!!
Its my vacation and I will soon writing more. Also try to update more. Sorry for making you all wait🤧

Luv u guys😍😍