Training: IV

Yo!
_________________________________________

Shadow Clones?! What are they? Frankly speaking this jutsu allows the user to create one or more copies of themselves. The user's chakra is evenly divided between themselves and their clones: creating one clone will give it half the user's chakra, creating two clones will give each a third of the user's chakra, and so on. Depending on how much chakra the user has and how many clones they make, this rapid depletion of their reserves can be dangerous. Because of this, usually only those of at least jōnin-level can safely use the standard Shadow Clone Technique.

The Multiple Shadow Clone Technique - which creates hundreds of clones to the standard version's dozens - is unsafe to the point of being forbidden. Naruto Uzumaki is an exception to this rule; because he is full of awesomeness or that's what he thinks. With chakra bonding there are several advantages to it. One of it being that you can separate a small amount of chakra from your reserves temporarily, in Naruto's case being a drop because his chakra is excessively dense. So yeah using that small reserve you can make a shadow clone or clones depending on user and potency of his chakra.

But no. There was something different. You want to ask what is that? The idea that the experience of a shadow clone practising a skill or technique could be the equivalent of Naruto performing the training himself when said experience is deposited into his memory bank on dispersion of Shadow Clones but here's a twist. The twist is that usual Shadow Clones work like that although there's a bit of problem or in Naruto's case it's the greatest solution. According to older Naruto who deduced something really very vital in this case. The Shadow Clones made from yellow chakra rather than transferring the entire experience after being dispelled, they transfer experience slowly during they train rather than after being dispelled. It means that if a shadow clone made out of yellow chakra went on a training trip for 3 years and dispelled then rather than the caster being killed as soon as possible or the caster of the jutsu who would probably be very susceptible to mental diseases such as dementia, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and multiple personality disorder, or any or all combinations of those mental diseases, and they would rapidly begin showing symptoms after coming back together as a whole instead of that user will be unaffected. You ask why? This is because the experience, the memories and heck even the physical stress would slowly get transferred to the caster during the time.

According to Kurama, the yellow chakra is rather unknown but based on this ability and such amount, it is literally broken which Kurama admitted with a facepalm. Additionally one more interesting thing was discovered about the clones made with yellow chakra. The items of shadow clones poofs into non-existence after the clones are dispelled but in clones made with yellow chakra it was not true.

In example, if Naruto bought a brand new kunai and made 1000 clones with the same kunai and they keep the kunai on the ground and dispel then the 1000 kunai would remain there. And the shocking fact is that they are same as original. Hell, there is no difference between them and the original. Older Naruto tested it. Yeah! There was one thing that the original could dispell the kunai whenever he wants just like shadow clones. One more thing was that if any clone of original whether made from any chakra would pick up the kunai and dispel itself then the kunai would poof into non-existence as well. Naruto-niichan explained him to never reveal this ability to anyone.

People would kidnap him and everyone important to him so that he could duplicate their things out of fear so that they don't hurt or kill his precious people and keep him as slave. That was just on the surface. They would do experiments on him or use his sperm to create armies of people with same abilities. Although Kurama said that his yellow chakra cannot be passed onto the next generation no matter how much one can try. Though Orochimaru's vile face creepily smiling came on his memory. The disgusting snake with long tongue dripping with saliva. His eyes gleaming in lust and greed. He could go to any lengths not caring about his life. Naruto would be nothing more than a dead body for him, a test experiment rather a lab rat. No. Kurama would advise that he doesn't tell even his teammates or Hokage about it. No matter how good they may be but human is always ruled by his greed. Not to mention if Sasuke of this dimension goes rogue then it might work against Naruto. Although for Naruto, Kurama prays that it doesn't happen. Danzo was another one of those people who wouldn't stop from doing experiments on Naruto because for him Naruto is nothing more than a weapon. He is Kyuubi for him. A perfect weapon whom he should rule under his thumb. These disgusting vile creatures were the very reasons why Kurama didn't believe in humanity.