Sana looked at Siddharth & found him sit on the bed holding own head. She meowed, “Apne... Medicine nehi li? Apko jyada sickness feel horahi hein kya Siddharth? "

“Chup raho aur Side hato " saying Sinthi attached the pressure counting machine to Sid's hand, which later resulted to be : 190/110.

Sana gasped & ran to her kitchen to bring the tamarind's juice. She then gave it to Sinthi di crying, “Wo...di...isse pila dijiye... It'll go down"

J.M sat beside Sid & started making him drink it mumbling, “Tum..galat kar rahi ho Sana. Tumhe fikar hein kisi chiz ki ye sab natak maat karo"

Sid laid down on the bed saying, “Isse baat karke fayda nehi mom. She doesn’t care. Let it be. Aur tum... Sana you do not need to stay here. Jaha jana hein jao. But mere bacche ko maat maro"

__________________________________

Sana was looking outside from window, when she heard a tch tch sound. She looked back at her bed & found Siddharth to move uncomfortably. She realised he was feeling cold. So, she covered his big frame with the duvet & then started softly messaging his scalp. He murmured,, “Dont come near to me. Jaan le lunga tumhari"

Smiling she softly kissed in the corner of his lip & mumbled, “Ap hi to ho meri jaan"

He opened his eyes & then strictly said, “Natak maat karo. Thak gya hu tumhari natak dekh dekh ke". He then turned other side asking, “Mom aur Sinthi kaha hein?"

“Sone gaye hein. Bohot raat horahi hein na" she mumbled looking at her lap.

Sid sighed, “To ja kab rahi ho tum?"

She meowed, “Kaha?"

“where you Won't forcefully be touched. You Won't be forcefully dragged to do intimacy. You Won't feel getting badly touched " he replied Mocking.

She gasped, “Kya kehrahe ho ap? Apko aisa lgta hein? "

Sid : Aisa hi to hein na Sana. Tabhi tum abort jaise kam krnepe utar ayi.

She shockingly cupped his face, “Ap bohot glat soch rahe ho. M...mein puri duniya m agar kahi sabse jyada secured feel karti hoon to wo apke baho mein. Your every touch make my body crazy for you. It is made for you only Siddharth. Apke haar haq ki, haar jid ki, har adaa ki  deewani hoon mein. I love you!"

He without any reaction asked, ❝But I Don't. Neither will anything now gonna in Between us. You are nothing for me. I do not at all want you beside me. Thod diya tumne aj sab kuch. Nafrat hogya h mujhe khudse ki is this how i made you feel ki tum murder m utar ayi?"

She frowned yelling, “You want to know how you make me feel?"

She then went silent making him turn around just to find herself to undress ownself. She stood infront of him naked & showing him her glories.

“Get dressed, stupid" he said uninterestingly & siting this time while leaning own back on the headrest of the bed.

Nodding a no, she walked forward & sat on his stomach breathing high. She was shivering & he could feel every bit of it. She gulping started unbuttoning his shirt & in no minute hugged her naked chest to his one. She tightened the hug crushing her melons on him. He groaned closing own eyes & relaxing own veins.

She tightening own legs around his waist meowing, “Mein pagal hu apke liye. Ap jaan ho meri. Duniya ho meri. Pehli aur ankhri ashiqi ho meri"

He leaned his forehead on her shoulder as she placed his palms on her chest moaning & could feel him under her already. Blushing she kissed on his ear, “Take me Siddharth "

He started mashing her melons saying, “Never"

She whimpered shivering, “Pls... Please... I need you"

He nodded a no making her push his head down towards her chest & pushed her milk tank in his mouth gasping. Her eyes rolled & mouth made a loud moan. She pulled his head more towards her while he started sucking her.

She begged, “Please Siddharth. Please.. I... Beg you"

“No" he replied again focusing on  sucking. She couldn’t dare any further. So, she a bit sadly separated ownself & tried to leave the bed. But he back hugged her & without any notice thrusted in her from behind. She hold own mouth tightly in horror.

Sid : I hate you.

Sana: I love you & I Won't let you hate me anymore.

Sid: Batayegi sab?

She whimpered nodding. He never stopped that night.

Part finished

Vote cmmnt & fllw