Chapter 16(Finally Divorced...)

Hellooooo peaple...
Im back😚
I planned to stay inactive till first june but i felt i should upload a chapter...

So sidneet were bonding really well past few weeks..theyo became bestest friends and couldnt live without eachother
They bonded that much...bhavin banushali (i hope you guys remember him)
He also became a part of their gang...surbhi and bhavin was teased by the gang saying

"Waah ji waah..kya couple hai.."😂.

Surbhi pretended to be angry when they teased her and bhavin together but insidr she was blushing and happy and bhavin.....he also loves surbhi but didnt have the guts to say it...

They all are supporting avneet to get her divorce and today was the day she was getting divorced...

Avneet- sid im scared

Siddharth- arey madoo dont be scared main hoon naa....

Abhishek- main bhi hoon na avneetay....think your big brother is with you...

Avneet chuckled and said
"And bhabhi too....haina bhai...."

Vaishnavi- arey yaar avu tum bhi naa...tumhe toh bas ek chance chahiye to tease us...pagal ladki...

(They all were sitting in the hall in nigam house...)

Sammy and surily joined avneet and began to tease abhinavi...sid also laghing and yesha quickly made a angry face and shouted

"Avneet....yeh kya bachpana hai...aise bado ko tease nahi karte tike...behave your self... "

Everyone pouted exept abhinavi and yesha..then she went near abhinavi and said...

"Only i will tease them....waise aapki shaadi kab hogi...abhinavi ji....."

In a teasing voice....

Abhinavi- kya yaar yeshu we thought you are on our side...

Evryone laghed except abhinavi
..

Yesha- bilkul nahi...woh bechari behen hai meri...uski side mein saroor lungi...

Avneet- dekha bhai....i love you diii...ummmaaahh

Avneet gave a flying kiss to yesha....

Siddharth looked at the clock

"Shit shit shit avuu we are late lets goo....

Abhishek- should we also come sid?

Sidneet together

"Nahi bhai its okay we'll manage"

They looked at each other and smiled...

Chinki minki to avneet pointing sid

"Tum toh manage karlenge iska pata ni..."

And laughed
...
Siddharth- acha..mein dekh loonga tum dono ko...but now chalo avneet...

At the court...

Judge- from now on avneet kaur and raghav sharma are divorced...court dismissed...

(Sry but i dont know court cases)

Avneet and siddharth came out and avneet hugged sid tightly...sid also hugged her..raghav came near them while they were hugging

Raghav- ohhh so this is why you divorced me..affair chal rahi hainaa...? Wahh kabse start hui hai avneet ji....?

He said in a irritating tone which made sid and avneet both angry..

Sid grabbed his coller

"Listen very carefully mr.raghav sharma...im not cheap as you are...and about avneet...you dont deserve her she's that much good...tum kya bol rahe the? Haa affair chal rahi haina...? You asked that naa?so listen...yes a affair is running on between us.i love her...

Sid said gritting his teeth.avneets eyes widened and filled with tears she looked at sid with shocked expressions..

Sid- aur yeh bhi sun....she is none of your business...so stay out of our lives..and get lost...

Sid left his coller and grabbed avus hand and left from there...

Raghav pov

"Attitude haa...i ll remove that very soon..."

He smirked and made his coller...

Avneet was continiusly looking at sid...sid was hiding his face fron hers and made her sit in the car...avneet wiped her tears...

No one spoke.... sid started driving...

Bas bas aaj ke liye thats it....
Untill next time...bye bye cheries🍒🍒...

This is chamathka sighning off...❤