Hood Girl Book 3 Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Dupree)

Yeah I'm out of jail; I got out early due to good behavior. Martha and Trinity are beefing now because Trinity wants to get back with Jazmin but she doesn't want her. As family Martha was just trying to protect her but Trinity doesn't listen. They end up getting into a fist fight. Now they are no longer talking. This girl name Dede I recently met said she was looking for her girlfriend Amy. The word on the street is Amy and Nona are a item so I told Dede and she wants Nona dead. I'm dating Nicky now and we both want Maria and Taylor dead. But these bitches don't wanna seem to die. I got something in the store for them. Valentina also wants Nona dead and Amy. We were behind the drive by and according to the news we hit Maria, Trinity, and Amy. The plan was to shot all of them. They all die but Amy and Dede kidnapped Amy from the hospital and nurse her back to health before taking her out the country so they could be together. That's kind of weird and creepy but that's none of my business. We all bonded and were becoming really good friends. I guess we are cool with each other because we all have the same enemies in common. We already killed one of them. I wonder how Vicky doing burning in hell.

(Vicky)

Yeah I'm alive; and I fake my own death, but I had too. Everything was becoming too much for me. But yeah Valentina did shot me. Once my family heard they instantly flew out here from Spain. I'm also the sister of triplets. Nobody knows that but Nicky. It's me Nicky, and Nick but she's a girl too. When my parents came to visit me in the hospital while Nona wasn't in the room my sister Nick died right in front of me from a heart attack. I told them what was going on with me and I told them about me wanting revenge. What better way to do that then to have everyone think I'm dead then eventually come back from the bed and kill the bitch that almost killed me. My parents replaced my body with Nick in the hospital and eventually the beeping sound got faster and the line went straight. I walked out the hospital in Nick clothes and because we are triplets everyone thought I was her. So Nick body is buried in my grave. Nicky doesn't know because she never came to the funeral. After that I've been in Spain for a while. Got caught up with a ex boyfriend name Carlito now I'm 3 months pregnant. I came back to Chicago one day to check on things and I was on the roof spying on the kids just to make sure they were okay. I end up slipping and falling. I took myself to the emergency room use my sister name and that was that. I almost died and I was having an out of body experience. That's where I seen Amy also. I don't know what happened but she was hurt. I would have spoken to her more but eventually I woke up. I found out she was shot from the news and I decided to head back to Spain just until the baby is born.