ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤 & 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

1. Be kind to everyone! Don't trash talk others or say mean things. Be encouraging!!

2. Only three OCs per person. Please try to make them different and interesting. The first password is your OC's favorite animal.

3. I will only be writing straight male or female characters. I am not trying to be discriminatory, but I am not comfortable writing LGBTQ+ characters. Again, I mean no offense to anyone, and I'm not saying that it is wrong, I'm just saying that I won't be writing that in my story. Thank you all for understanding.

4. First come first serve! The first people to apply will get their choices first. Once a slot is filled, that's it, so apply quickly! While I will not be announcing who made it into the cast until it is closed, if, for example, to people have the same face claim and both make it into the cast, the person who sent their form in first will get the face claim and the other person would have to chose another.

5. Please give this a shoutout on your message board and send it to anyone you think might like it! Also please add it to a reading list so you know when it is updated. I would love to see comments and votes on the chapters!!

6. This story may have some similarities to Divergent and other books I have read. I may also include references to any number of books and songs. If you notice any, comment on it! I might say how many references I put at the beginning of each chapter so you can be on the lookout... 

7. Make sure to fill out EVERYTHING in the form. If you are missing something, you may not get picked, so be thorough! The more information, the better and more likely you are to get picked! The second password is your OC's favorite color.

8. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or just comment!

Enjoy!!

Please keep in mind that this closes on THURSDAY, MAY 26.

Also, I'd like a different cover, so if you have any good cover shops that you recommend, please let me know!