𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

The Community was established a couple hundred years ago as a better society. Each person is born into a Core, but after they turn 15, they get to chose where they will spend the rest of their lives. Switching Cores is practically unheard of, though it can happen, and little do the Rulers know, it will happen...

THE FOUR CORES:

FireCore: brave, borderline reckless, fiery, short/hot tempered, instigators/aggressive, love to argue and debate

WaterCore: intelligent, calm, clear-minded, mostly unbiased, head over heart

EarthCore: grounded, level-headed, strong, stony/emotionless

SkyCore: peaceful, head in the clouds, observant, a bit passive, un-biased

The Community is not the only thing out there, but most people don't know that. The Rulers make sure that the citizens never get too much information. After all, if they did, there could be a revolt, ruining their perfect society...

200 YEARS BEFORE:

There used to be six Cores: Fire, Water, Earth, Sky, Light, and Shadow. But, the Light and Shadow Cores tried to take control of the Community. The other Cores allied together to stop Light and Shadow, and they banished them outside the fence. Over time, everyone forgot about them, but Light and Shadow didn't forget about the Community.

~~~

To this day, they are still plotting their revenge on the unsuspecting Rulers and the Community. But what will happens when a supposedly ordinary girl discovers their secret?