Chapter 11 - Siblings Talk (with Hefty,Brainy, Clumsy and Ashley)

So after Ashley ate lunch, she decide to listen to music.

(Song: Royalty by Egzod and Maestro Chives) 

As she started to walk around, on her phone, minding her own business, then spotted Hefty, Brainy and Clumsy discussing about something. Curious, she decided to asked them and walked towards them.

"For the last time, you guys, it's not that hard to ask someone out." Brainy said, messing with his glasses, in frustration.

"Well if that's easy, why didn't you ask Blossom out?" Hefty protested, raising his eyebrow.

Brainy glared at him, embarrassingly. "Ask who out?" A female voice said behind the trio jumped in startled and saw Ashley. 

    "Oh, hey sis, what up?" Clumsy said nervously like nothing had ever happened. "Nothing much," She said. "I heard something about asking someone out, from you three." 

She said calmly; smirking. The boys almost jumped and were shocked by what Ashley had just said. "What makes you say that, Nightstar?" Hefty said with his face embarrassingly red. 

"Well if I recalled, I remembered that Brainy said something about asking someone out." She answered, but still smirking. The three boy smurfs blushed in embarrassment of what she said. 

   "Okay! You win!" Clumsy panicked in defeat. Brainy and Hefty looked at him. 'Really Clumsy?' 

"Knew it." She said with a smile like she had won. "Is it Smurfette, Blossom and Storm, I presume?"

The boys were shocked and embarrassed. They turn the other way whispering to each other. "How did she know?" The whispered quietly hoping she would not hear.

   "Because I knew Hefty had a crush on Smurfette back when I was 4, And it turns out I was right." She answered while whispering. "And I noticed both you and Clumsy were blushing yesterday at Blossom and Storm."

"You caught us Nighstar."Brainy groaned in defeat.

Three of the boy smurfs were embarrassed because their little "sister" revealed their secret. "Maybe I can help you guys when this is all over." 

Hefty, Brainy and Clumsy were surprised by what she said. "You mean it?" Clumsy asked, that made her giggled. "Of course I mean it." She said. "You're my "brothers", and I would do anything for you three." She gave them a tight hug, they hugged their human sister back."

 "I see you four are making up for lost time." Smurfette said joining their conversation. "Yeah we sure are." Hefty said. "That's great, anyway I'm gonna go see Leaf, maybe she can help." She replied. "Do you guys want to come?"

Ashley: "Who's Leaf?"  

Brainy: "She's the new guardian of the forest."

Clumsy:"yep!"

Hefty:"We'll explain everything."

Team smurf and Ashley started walking to see Leaf, Ashley smiled to hang out with her smurf "Siblings", after 5 years of not seeing them, she'll always be there for them when they needed her the most.

Finally finished 11, If you guys are confused about why Brainy and Hefty called Ashley 'Nightstar'. Because she likes star