Chapter One

Dimentio was very happy to be with his boyfriend Mr. L. He was happy to get together ever since they have been apart from each other.

They both have been on vacations, hanging out together, and everything was a normal day for them.

Dimentio was happy to be with Mr. L, he wanted to go for a walk with Mr. L

Dimentio: Hey L?

Mr. L: Yes Dimmy?

Dimentio: I'm going for a walk, do you want to walk to the park with me?

Mr. L: If that's what you want then I'll let you.

Dimentio: Ok let's go!

Mr. L: *Holds Dimentio's hand*

Dimentio: *Holds Mr. L's hand as well*

*At the park*

Dimentio: *Sighs happily* This is peaceful. Don't you agree Mr. L?

Mr. L: Yeah it sure is. I see why you always like to go outside.

Dimentio: Yeah... it does. Thx Mr. L. It's just a good place from the others, and to have a good time to think.

Mr. L: To think about what Dimmy?

Dimentio: Umm what you always thinking about your mind...

Mr. L: Well what I think about is, what is going on with the three bright stars that I saw outside yesterday?

Dimentio: I don't know, I never even talked about the three colored stars, as I usually stay and sleep a lot in our bedroom.

Mr. L: Hmm... well I supposed we should get going to Count's castle. It'll be late soon.

Dimentio: Alright then

*Time Skip*

Count Bleck: Ahh Dimentio and Mr. L. Where have you been?

Dimentio: Well me and L were just taking a walk. That's it. Nothing else.

Count Bleck: Ahh I see...

Mr L: All we went to is at the park. Nothing else, just at the park.

Count Bleck: Alright then, well you two can just go. All I need is to know where have you been. So yea.

Mr. L: Heh fine with me then.

Dimentio: Yea... okay then...

So Dimentio was going to just sit on his and Mr. L's bed and sleeps for the next day cause he sleeps more than 8 hours of sleep (Yea he sleeps a lot doesn't he??)

So Dimentio was dreaming of things that are going fine until something hit his brain while having a good sleep.

He woke up with a cold sweat. Then he covers himself with the sheets and cries.

Mr. L has woken up because Dimentio was crying.

Mr. L: What's wrong Dimmy?

Dimentio: I had a depressing bad dream.

Mr. L: Had a dream about what?

Dimentio: *Sobs* That a million guys were going to kill me and beat me up including some girls.

Mr. L: *Hugs Dimentio* Dimmy it's just a bad dream. It's not real. I'll protect you no matter what.

Dimentio: You will?

Mr. L: Yes I will. You have Tippi, and Count, and Nast, and Mimi, and O'Chunks. We're all here for you.

Dimentio: Really.

Mr. L: *Hugs him really tightly* Yes. You are my only one. And I will protect you from anything that harms you.

Dimentio: *Hugs Mr. L back and falls asleep*

Mr. L: *Falls asleep with Dimentio*

But there is one question for Dimentio...

Are they gonna protect him no matter what?

What's up with his dream?

Is he going to be okay?

There's something about him and those dreams...

To be continued...