🤍Chpt. 4🤍

Word count: 729

(A/N: I may uncontinue this book, but first now enjoy this chapter!! Also TW!!! BIG TW!!!)

Nemuri stared at the sleeping figure in front of her, god, you looked so beautiful when you slept.
And you're all hers...

She came up with a plan shortly after, she was gonna pay a little cist to your parents...

Nothing too harmful...
---
"please... Don't hurt us!!" your mom shouted as Nemuri death stared her, "where's your husband?" she hissed at her, not caring for what she had to say.

"w-why would I tell you that?!" she squealed, Nemuri took her wip and slashed it across your mother's stomach, causing her to yelp, her clothes slightly ripping, some blood dripping.

"I'll ask you one. More. Time. Where the hell is your husband at?!" she shouted, having just about enough of your mom already.
"h-hes u-upstairs!!"

"911, what's your emergency?"

Nemuri glared at your mom one last time before ripping apart of her clothes, her quirk kicked in immediately, making your mom fall asleep, she quickly used her wip to tie her up.
She rushed upstairs, her quirk still doing her job, pink most like clouds trailing all around her.

She got to the room your dad was in and instantly knocked him out as soon as she stood in the doorway.
She picked up the phone, "apologies, that was someone playing a prank on you, you don't need to come" she hung up right after, not giving the operator time to say anything else.

She dragged your father down stairs and tied him together with your mom.
---
Your parents woke up, panicked, they looked around before their eyes landed on Nemuri.
"well, well, well.. You finally woke up. How was your nap?" she asked with a sinister grin, "what the hell is wrong with you?! Why'd you do this?!" your father shouted at her, as your mother pulled against the wip.

Nemuri sighed, her grin grew widely, "I wouldn't pull on that if I were you... It could snap and kill the both of you...unless, you do want to die~?" your mom and dad quickly shook their head 'no'

Nemuri laughed dryly, she quickly went into the kitchen and grabbed the dullest knife she could find.
She walked out, with the same grin as before. Your parents' eyes went wide, your mom screamed:"please, please don-!"

*SLASH*

Blood dripped down her cheek, it wasn't that sharp to dig deep into someone's skin but could work with torture and pain, just the plan!
"shut. it!." she yelled, holding the knife to your mother's neck. "why are you doing this?!" your father asked again, Nemuri gave him the side glare, pointing the knife at his mouth, planning on slicing his mouth open.

But she waited... To answer the question.
"do you know what happens.." she said before getting up close to his ear, "to people who hurt my baby~?" she asked, pressing the knife against his lips, he squirmed around, tears falling from his eyes, Nemuri laughed evilly before backing up.

She pretended to go back to the kitchen..
But once she heard your father sigh in relief she went back and stabbed him in the leg, she out her entire force into that stab, bones were heard crunching, a deafening scream came from his mouth.

Nemuri dug the knife around in your father's leg, smearing blood, and making more come out, he kept screaming.
Nemuri yank out the knife and put it up to his mouth, cutting it open. "SHUT UP!!! You do not get to scream and cry, especially after what you did to my Y/n!!!"

She forcefully slammed open his mouth and took his tongue out, she sliced it off... More like sawed it off.
Blood squirted out, your mother wanted to scream in horror but didn't want to suffer the same thing your father did. She passed out, her head thudding on the floor, making your father go down with her.

"well, a job well done... And trust me, I'll come back for her, so watch your back, Buddy~" she said before dropping the knife on the floor and walking back out the door as if nothing happened.

(A/N hope you enjoyed, sorry it was so shirt tho!!! I tried!! ❤ love you and thanks for reading!!! Laters Gators!!! 💙💙 🐊)