[10] The end

It's been three years. Aiko has given birth to twins. They're both young men. Aiko resigned from her position as a designer. She is presently employed in an Italian restaurant. Aiko is in good health. She is a self-sufficient woman who hasn't been on a date since her divorce. Aiko has moved to London. Nikolas will indeed be her roommate. Nikolas has served as a terrific role model for the boys, as a father figure for them.

Aiden remarried to a woman in her mid-twenties. Aiden has completely forgotten about Aiko. Aiden has come a long way in the last few years. He's a different person now. He struggled to forget about Aiko, but his new wife aided him in this effort.

"Mother!" The two lads wrapped their arms around their mother. "Hello!" She gave them a friendly grin. Aiko is on her way to pick up her son from daycare. "Wow, you guys are big." They were both carried by her. "We're becoming bigger!" One of the twins, Haku, stated.

Her sons, Haku and Heilio. Haku is on the right, and Heilio is on the left side.

"What do you want for dinner, boys?" Aiko secured them in their car seats. She then went to the driver's seat. "Mommy, my brother and I want your specialty spaghetti!" Aiko has a slight smile on her face. "Okay!"

They arrive at their destination in a couple of minutes. Their seat belts were unbuckled by Aiko. Both boys got up from their seats. Aiko is holding her two sons in her arms. The door was unlocked by Aiko. Both of the boys were excited to be back home.

"Hey don't eat chips!" "Sorry mommy." Heilio was going to get chips on the counter, but his mother stopped him. "Wait for dinner." "Okay!" Heilio and Haku went inside there bedroom.

A knock came at the door. "Who is it?" The door was unlocked by Aiko. It was Nikolas! "Hello!" Nikolas greeted her. Nikolas entered the house. "Are you preparing spaghetti?" Nikolas made his way to the kitchen. "Yes!" Aiko continued cooking.

"Hello, boys!" Nikolas went inside the boys room. "Daddy!" Two of them hugged Nikolas.

Few minutes later, Aiko was finally done cooking. "Food is ready!" Aiko brought the spaghetti to the table. All of them went to the table to eat. "It is delicious!" The kids and Nikolas enjoyed the food.

Five years later, Aiko gave birth to a girl. She is now married to Nikolas. She has a healthy relationship with him. The kids were happy when they found out that they were getting married. Also, happy about the fact they are getting a baby sister.

Both Aiden and Aiko have a happy ending at the end. They both met someone who helped them with their depression.

A/N: Sorry, I am ending this story. Thank you, guys, for supporting this story. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this short story. I will probably make a season 2 for this story. I will think about it.

The End