[1] The beginning of my story

"Y/N, are you going to go home now? It's 8 o'clock. " My co-worker said, "Yeah, just wait, I'm going to go home! I am packing my stuff. " I was looking for my watch. There it is. I grabbed my watch that was under the table. "Hurry up, Y/N, they are going to close the doors soon." My co-worker then sat on the chair to wait for me. "Okay!" I got up, and then I put the watch on my wrist. "Let's go now." My co-worker was leaving. I took my bag, and then left with her.

"Ugh, it is raining." My co-worker was annoyed. My co-worker turned around, looked at me and said. "Y/N, do you have a ride?" "Yes" I reply. "Okay, I'll be going then." She gave me a goodbye wave.

I was waiting outside for my husband. For a few minutes, I see that my driver is going to pick me up. "Hello, ma'am." The driver lower the window down. He then looked at me, and he bow his head at me. "Hello, sir." I went inside the passenger side. "Aiden, is not going to pick me, up?" "No, madam. He said that he had work to do." "Ohh okay." I was leaning on the car door. Looking through the window. The next thing you'll know, is that I fell asleep.

When I woke up, my eyesight was blurry. I rubbed my eyes. The first thing I notice was Aiden was beside me. He was in a meeting. When I got up, Aiden then put his index finger on his lips. He wants me to be quiet. His mic was on, that's why. I silently got out of the bed to go to the restroom. I needed to pee. After I was done washing my hands, I went out. Aiden was nowhere to be found. I was looking around.

When I walked, Aiden jump scare me. I gave a disgusted expression on my face. "Did I scare you?" He smiled. "No," I looked at him one more time, and then I walked away. I tried to walk away, but he grab my waist. He was hugging me tight. "You are supposed to greet your husband." He then let go of me. "Okay." I smiled at him. I then kiss him on the cheek.

"Your so cute." He picked me up. "Put me down!" I was kicking around. "You are one crazy cat." He laughed at me. "Okay, I'll put you down." He dropped me on the bed. He then went on top of me. Furthermore, he was hugging me. I was suffocating. "Aiden! Get off of me." Aiden didn't listen to me. His eyes were close. Is he sleeping? I thought. I push him away. He was now not on top of me. I looked at him. It seems he passed out. He has been working all day long today. I then got the blanket. I put the blanket on top of him. "Goodnight." I kiss his forehead

I left the room after. I left the room to go to the office room to complete my work project. I had to come up with a design for my group. I was the one who'd come up with ideas or designs in my group.

"What should I do?" I was crying from frustration. It has been 3 hours since I have started the project. All the ideas I came up with were bad. There are a lot of crumple papers in the trash can. When I saw the drawing of the dress with my tears on it, I had an idea.

"I am so tired." I yawed. It has been 1 hour. I am finally down. Since I was exhausted, I slept inside the office.