Chapter 22

Previously,

By the looks on their face, there was something going on. Arthur sat down and opened the bomb, "I'm getting a divorce."

"talking"
'mental link'
#Other magical being's language#
*Parseltounge*
Death
Life

Third person's POV

"wait, hold on. What are you saying?" the others looked at Arthur like he just grew a head. "huh," he huffs. He began explaining what happened yesterday.....

Flashback

When the rest of the children had left,  Arthur (not harry and Lilian. They still count as children) decided to go to gringots to pick up some money to spend. It was still early, so there was no rush whatsoever. He went up to the goblin teller and ask if he could exchange his British currency into Romanian currency.

As he was about to leave, an alarm suddenly sounded above his head. He looks around to see guards pointing their weapons at him. "speak, wizard. Why do you have a disguise on?"

"wait, disguise? Since when?" Arthur was confused. The goblin teller quickly told the guards to stand down and ask him to follow him. The teller brought him to his office and proceed to do an inheritance test.

Arthur was suprised at the vaults that he own from his sons but what broke him was the potions and spells in his body. He was in disguise this whole time! Molly placed a concealment and glamour on him since their friendship at school. There was even multiple oblivation spell as well as love and submissive potion administered to his body.

"Lilian gave me a pin that helps to remove spells and potions from the mind and body. It must have started to break yesterday since my wife couldn't administer anymore." the teller nodded and called out for the healers to remove the filth from him.

When it was finished, he looked like a brand new person. His body was fit, his hair a bit longer, just enough to tie it down and his blue eyes was more brighter than usual.

End of flashback

"after that, i inform your grandparents about the situation." Arthur waves his wand and his glamour fell. "I just can't do this anymore. I can't stand it, to pretend that I am in love with that liar. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it to the boys as well."

The weasley siblings started to panic. They're worried about what their father said. "If that's what you wish for.... then, do it." Fleamont took out a documentary file from his pouch. "i already signed it as a witness. All it needs now is your signature and blood to seal it. Afterwards, you and molly are no longer married and you will have custody over the boys, except for Ronald."

Arthur quickly signed it and prick his finger, dropping a drop of blood to seal the contract. His family ring change to an only Lord's ring and his partnered rings is returned to him. "let's celebrate!" they all celebrated at the fair and enjoyed a firework show in the muggle world.

Afterwards, Harry and Lilian seemed to lock themselves in their rooms at a cottage in a small island. They only got out to eat and would stay there for months on end. The weasley family was worried about them but the elders quickly assured them that they're fine and that they're just finishing some sort of project.

Arthur's POV

It's been 8 months since those two locked themselves inside their rooms. Bill is now a professional dragon tamer for Romanian's dragon reserve. The twins are doing research about the school and the surrounding area.

It seems as though, hogwarts was quite lacking in pureblood classes and is very behind on muggle studies as well as defence against dark arts. There was training not only magic but also physical defence teaching, like karate and judo. The school also has clubs and extra curriculum to keep the students busy. A student council also existed to help the student and teacher body.

It was categories by ranking. The Emperor and Empress are in charge of the council while the kings, queen's, Duke's, duchess as well as Earl's and lady's handle every student's from each year. They are responsible for any activities or festival that happen through out the school year. To become one of the council members, you must defeat at least a lower member of the council and rose up to the ranks.

They also hold more power than the professors as they're quite close to the students. 'maybe, Harry and Lilian could-" "i did it!" a voice yelled out.