Chapter 3

"talking"
Other magical beast language
Parseltounge
Death
Writer's POV

After a couple of stops, they finally reached their destination, the Leaky Cauldron. Harry quickly woke his sister from her nap. They payed Ernie and head straight to the bar. With Harry's memory and Lilian's knowledge of the story, they went to Tom for the entrance of diagon alley.

Tom was suspicious of them but didn't question it. The three of them faced the brick wall. Tom pulled out his wands and taps the brick wall in a certain pattern. The wall folds in and reveals the alley. The twins thanked Tom and heads straight to Gringotts. When they faced the building (not too near), they start going over for a plan.

"ok, Harry. Remember, be respectful to the goblins. I don't know if they know you kill their dragon but right now, they are pretty much in control of the money and---" "blood magic, yes... I didn't kill the dragon yet, so it'll be fine" Harry replies to Lilian.

They straighten their clothes. It's not the best ones but it'll have to do. They climbed up the steps while bowing to the goblin guards. The guards were quite shock at the respect they were given. Usually, wizards and witches would mock them and order them around. So, this is quite surprising to them.

Lilian's POV

Even from reading about Gringots, the bank was even more spectacular than it was described. The corridors are lit by two huge chandelier that seem to have been polished daily. The goblis were counting coins while we're walking to the teller.

When Harry went to greet the goblin sitting behind one of the counter, i was even more surprised. "greetings, goblin teller.... How am i speaking gobbledegook?!" Harry looked at me in suprise. I didn't even know that he was speaking gobbledegook. It sounded english to me. "i don't know, Harry and... Am i speaking Parseltounge right now?! What's happening?!" The other goblins were looking at us like we have grown another head.

"Please wait a moment."the goblin left us with more questions and no answers." Death, where are you amd why can we understand other magical languages?" i heard Harry's thoughts, trying to contact death." don't worry about it, master. It seems like Life has taken a liking to your sister and has made Lilian into her master. Because of it, you both are able to understand any kind of language and even speak it. But Lilian is the ruler of the creatures. Be it dark or holy creatures, they will bow to her." death just sounded amused when the teller came back and ask us to follow him.

He leads us to a door that was made of gold and had a huge precious gem decorating the door. The door was guarded by two goblin warriors. The goblin told the guards about the situation and they opened the doors. Before the goblin left, i asked him his name." it's Silverfang, miss,"" well, thank you Silverfang, " we both bow to our waist as thanks.

Silverfang again looked suprised before giving us... A smile, i believe? We entered the room and damn, if this is not worth for a king, i don't know what could top it. A goblin is seated on a golden throne, armed with a sword. We didn’t look into it's eyes as it was quite disrespectful and bow down to our knees.

"WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING AT ME?! AM I TOO UGLY TO BE LOOKED AT?!" the goblin asked, his voice echoing loudly in the room.

"forgive us, King Ragnarok but my sister and i have learned that you must never look into the eyes of a king without his permission as it's considered rude and disrespectful to them." Harry's reply was smooth and respectful. I hope that didn't come out as rude though.

We just bowed down for a couple of minutes before The King gave us permission to stand up. We got up but still didn't look into his eyes." forgive me for my behaviour. Being a goblin, most wizards and witches wouldn't have any respect for us in the slightest. Only Lord Emrys, Lady Le fay, Lord Pendragon and the founders of hogwarts ever treated us with respect. They gave us the honor of the bank yet their disrespect makes me furious".

"i understand. If you don't mind, could we do an inheritance test?(AN: I changed their aged to 7 years old instead of 11 years old. Sorry)" Harry asked.

"Alright, then. Let us go to my office to do it." King Ragnarok leads us to an office. Inside is a desk with shelved filled with files behind it. There's a huge fireplace. In front of it is 2 cream coloured sofas, 2 armchairs with the same colour  beside tthe sofas and a marble coffee table.

We both sat down on the sofa while King Ragnarok went to go get the inheritance paper from what i remembered. "correct".  I swear Death is literally here to annoy us. "sis, you ok?" Harry asked. "I'm fine, Harry. I'm just wondering how you handle Death for a long time," i told him, giving him a clutch.

King Ragnarok came back with a dagger and 2 pieces of paper. He placed the items onto the coffee table and asked us to drip 7 drops of blood onto the paper. Harry pricks his finger and drips the blood onto the paper. I follwed his action,letting the blood soak into the paper. Slowly, words started to appear.

When we look at the writing, Albus should have been glad that I'm not near.