Chapter 3. Career Day

Later that day, Dean was in his uniform, holding Sebastian's hand and ushering the triplets in front of him.

"We're gonna be late, hurry hurry hurry!" He said. He got to Sebastian's door, ushering him inside, waving to Ms. Mosley, and then heading back out with the triplets.

They got to the door, which was when Dean realized he hadn't met the triplet's teacher.

"What's your teacher's name?" He asked.

"Ms. T," they chorused. He nodded and got them inside.

"Hello kids!" a young woman called from across the room.

"Hey Ms. T!" They yelled. She walked over.

"Who's this? Where's your father?" She asked.

"Oh, I guess Cas didn't tell you. I'm Dean, their other father," he said, shaking her hand.

"He's Daddy," Ben nodded.

"Oh. Well, nice to meet you. I guess this explains the whole 'Papa' thing," she smiled.

"Yeah, I guess it does," Dean laughed. She told the kids to sit down, and they dragged Dean with them. At the table, which was actually a large section of tables grouped together, was four boys all with blond hair and caramel colored eyes. There was also a lanky boy sitting on the floor talking to a short girl with gigantic curly hair. Sitting on the desk was a really tiny boy with blond hair, freckles, and buck teeth, talking to a tall boy with blond hair and blue eyes who was grinning mischievously. Dean could tell who they were just from his children's descriptions. He smiled at the other parents around the table. A mother with the same hair and eyes as the four boys, looking rather frenzied. A tall, skinny man with curly hair like that boy, Aiden, Dean thought it was. A woman with big curly hair tied in a ponytail, another woman with freckles and blonde hair. The last, a tall man with a thin mustache and a cocky grin, smiling at who Dean supposed was his son.

"Hello," the one man said as Dean sat next to him.

"Hi, I'm Dean, Krissy, Ben, and Claire's dad," he said.

"I'm Carlyle. I thought Castiel was their father?" he asked.

"We both are," Dean smiled.

"Oh, I see. Well, it's very nice to meet you, I'm Balthazar's father," Carlyle smiled back.

"You're Ben's father?" asked the frenzied looking woman. Dean nodded. She smiled at him.

"I'm the quads' mom, Jenna," she said, gesturing to Ben and the boys playing. Dean smiled at her.

"I'm Dean," he said, smiling. The woman with the big hair introduce herself as Karina, Josephine's mother, the lanky man as David, Aiden's father, and Fiona, Samandriel's mother.

Less than ten minutes later, the parents were all about to start sharing their jobs. Dean was going to go after Aiden's father, and his kids were practically bouncing with excitement.

"Your turn your turn your turn!" They chorused. Dean laughed, standing and walking over to the front of the room.

"Hey, guys. So, I'm Dean, I'm Ben, Krissy, and Claire's father. My job is..." Dean started.

_________________________

Yes, I realize I suck. I've taken way too long. But anyways!

I know I stopped abruptly. But that's because I'm in the mood for AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION

WHAT IS DEAN'S JOB GOING TO BE?!

A. Fireman
B. Mechanic
C. Antique car refurbisher
D. Salesman

I NEED YOUR VOTES. GIVE ME A LETTER. VOTING IS OVER MAY FIRST 2K15. GET YOUR OPINIONS IN STAT.