Prolouge

"Cas?" Dean yelled.

"In here!" his husband called back. Dean made his way to the room, a small boy on his hip. Cas was on the floor, his legs wrapped around another boy with a girl held against his side.

"Take Ben, I've got Claire, and Adam's holding Krissy for me," Cas said, letting go of the boy. As he launched himself away, Dean caught him up and rested him on his other hip.

"Daddy!" Ben squealed.

"Hey bub," Dean smiled.

"When you get home? D'you wake up Sebby?" Ben asked.

"No, I just got home from work, and I heard Sebby in the room," Dean answered, smiling. Ben nodded, and kissed his father's cheek. Dean ruffled his dark hair, smiling at a boy in the corner. That boy was Adam, and he was now seventeen. He had lived with Dean and Cas since they got back from their honeymoon and moved into their new house.

"Hey Dean," Adam said. Dean smiled and hoisted the two boys higher on his hip. Sebby giggled, little hands fisted in his fathers shirt.

One year after they got married, Dean and Cas decided it was time to get a kid. They went to an orphanage, and spent almost four hours there. Two of which were in the room with the smallest infants. There were these three little kids, no names, but apparently they were triplets. Two girls and a boy. The boy and one of the girls had dark hair and dark eyes, the other had blonde hair and darkish eyes. Dean and Cas adopted them, and named them Claire, Benjamin, and Kristine Novak-Winchester.

Three years later, they decided that their son Ben needed a brother. And Dean really wanted another boy. So they went back, with the kids, and found a tiny little boy with red eyes and bright blonde, almost white, hair. He had ocular albinism, but they didn't care. They adopted him, and named him Sebastian. Sebastian Novak-Winchester.

Dean loved his kids, Cas loved his kids, and they loved each other. They were happy.

"Papa!" Claire squealed, pulling Dean from his revelation.

"Papa stop braiding it hurts!" She yelled at him. Cas let go, and she scrambled away from him.

"Daddy you do it you're better at it," she said, pulling on Dean's shirt. Dean handed Benny and Sebastian to Cas, pulling Claire into his lap and braiding her hair. She smiled and kissed his cheek, scrambling away. Sebastian wriggled from Cas's arms, crawling around the room Krissy and Claire shared.

"Adam! Go 'way," Krissy yelled, yanking away from her uncle. Adam put her down, and she started putting her own long hair into a ponytail. Cas set Ben loose, and he scooped Sebastian into his arms.

"Dean, I'm heading out. I'm picking up Ray for our date," Adam said, referring to his girlfriend Rayleigh. Dean nodded and patted him on the back as he left.

"Be back by ten thirty!" Dean called.

"I promise!" Adam yelled.

"Do Sebby need glasses cuz his eyes are red?" Ben asked. He had heard his parents talking about when they should get him examined.

"Sort of," Cas shrugged. Ben shrugged too, copying his father. Sebastian grabbed his brother's nose, giggling. Ben smiled, standing, and rocked Sebastian in his arms.

"You guys ready?" Cas asked, standing.

"Yeah!" The triplets chorused. Ben handed Sebastian to Dean, running down the hall to his own room that he shared with Sebastian. He grabbed his jacket, running out to the Tahoe that was used as the family car. Dean still had the Impala, but only drove it to work or when he wasn't with the kids. Ben loved the car, and rode in it whenever the chance arose. Reaching the family car, he jumped in the back, his sisters crawling into the way back, and Dean put Sebastian in his car seat.