XXXIV

~~☀️The Union🌻~~

The ceremony continued with both Mew and Gulf holding hands, feeling the warmth of love they share and express from the moment. Mew is still on cloud 9, Zee and Boat are instructed to seat nearby just in case Mew fainted.

"Family and friends, thank you all for coming today to share in this wonderful occasion. Today we are here together to unite Alexander Mew Suppasit III and Gulf Liann Nouvvel Kanawut in marriage." The priest said starting the ceremony.

Birds chirping, winds blowing, touching the leaves as they fall from tallest of the trees. The calmness of the surroundings is vibing to the wonderful and powerful union the universe will ever witness. Mew looked at Gulf, he can't believe he is getting married to the love of his life. It was Gulf all this time. It is Gulf every day. It will always be his Gulfie eternally. He will forever be thankful to heaven and universe for the great feeling he is having now. He will forever be grateful to Gulf and his love.

They faced each other as its time for them to exchange their vows. Gulf raised his hand a bit, saying he wants to come first earning laughter from the crowd who cooed at his cuteness.

"First of all. Thank you so much. You have endured a lot and been so lonely missing me all these two decades. Me not recognizing you that time at the yacht must have been so painful to you. I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional. But seems like my heart knows it has an owner, cause all my life I have been dreaming of a particular boy. I couldn't understand who and why am I keep on dreaming of him, turns out on the other side of the world there is someone missing me. Longing for me. I'm glad you didn't give up. I'm happy you found me. We found each other, universe might have seen how we're so in love to give us what we deserve. This kind of love I've been searching and longing from specific someone, I only found in you. My heart knows its rightful owner and it belongs to you. I have been so nervous about your initial reaction about this surprise wedding but I know this time you deserve all the efforts, all the love and sacrifices. I love you so much.. my P'Mewie."

"I love you too." Mew said crying relentlessly staring so deeply into Gulf's orbs looking through his soul. His very eyes who shadows what his heart wanted to convey, needless to say a single word. He is so over the moon.

"Shh I'm not yet done." the crowd laughed.

"My P'Mewie from this day forward I'm surrendering my life to you. I am now officially yours. You own me as you are mine. Please take care of me and I vow to take care of you. Let our love provide answers to what we don't know. Let our love prevail to face all uncertainties we will be facing through. I will hold your hand as we walk in this new journey to forever and I will never fail you, will never leave you ever again as I, Gulf Liann Nouvvel Kanawut, take you, Alexander Mew Suppasit III, to be my lawfully wedded beloved husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part." Mew nodding his head vigorously while wiping his tears attempting to kiss Gulf.

The priest held Mew's arms saying it isn't time for their kiss yet.

"HAHA Phi, later. Your turn now."

He took a deep breath and started his impromptu vow holding Gulfs hands. Both of their moms are bawling their eyes out as if competing who cries louder.

"Baby, I don't have a script as this is all sudden. Honestly I feel like fainting now." the crowd laughed when Boat and Zee stood up. "T-hank you s-so much for this. You made me the happiest and luckiest guy on earth. Truly, I was devastated when you left. With years I spend longing and missing you I knew to myself that I really have to find you. I need to see you soon for my own sanity. I think I will go crazy not knowing where you are and how are you? Even just thinking you might have someone already making go nuts. When all of my hopes were dying, my love for you keeps me trying. But I hold onto this thought that love will always find its way back to you. You are now here with me and I will never ever let you go, we will be together forever. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. To wake up every morning with you in my arms. To start our own family. To have babies, many many babies." Gulf was shocked at what he heared. He was red as tomato looking at Mew's serious face saying the word 'babies'.

"I am really really very happy baby. Let me show you how much happy I am later." Mew said winking at Gulf earning a playful smack at him.

"Thank you for letting me experience the love I was craving to feel from you from this two decades. Thank you for loving me and I vow to cherish and treasure this relationship forever. I will take care of you. I will always make you happy. I will give you everything you deserve. I wanna grow old with you and your love. I, Alexander Mew Suppasit III, take you my baby Gulf Liann Nouvvel Kanawut, to be my lawfully wedded wifey-husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part."

They exchange rings and I do's as the priest announced them one.

"We have witnessed the union of two hearts who was once separated and now bond and unified to eternity. Mr. Alexander Mew Suppasit III and Gulf Liann Nouvvel Kanawut, its an honor to witness your union. I now announce you one, you may now kiss your groom."

Mew's smile widen as he shakes his hands before grabbing Gulf's nape diving to a sweet kiss. First kiss as husbands. First kiss to start their journey. First kiss towards a bigger family. A first kiss to celebrate life in each others arms. A kiss to a lifetime commitment, vows, travails. and worship.

"I love you." Gulf uttered with full of love and gentleness.

"I love you more, husband."

The crowd cheered and applaud as a ray of colors arched up in the sky as the two hearts unified and sealed the sacred words with a kiss. A concurrence that signify the symbol of a magical moment that occurred, favoring the universe to a union that survived in the battle of love. A meteorological phenomenon reflecting the two beating hearts, unified as one by its purity and yearning. Mew and Gulf's reunion might be coincidentally destined, but their love story have proved that true love will always find its way back to its rightful place.