XXVIII

Gulf's pov

We are now on the way home, mine particularly. Phi said he wanted to meet my parents again after so many years, if I knew he just wanted to be with me all the time though I'm not complaining.

I am leaning on my side facing him. I am observing his behavior 'coz I know he is nervous just by the look at his strong grip at the steering wheel.

I put my hands on top of his left hand gripping on the poor car gear and caressed it earning his attention. He smiled at me. I'm amazed at how he can manage to drive normally while holding his breath.

"Phi."

"Yes baby?"

"Can you pull over? Just a minute." he was confused but still obliged and I motioned him to look at me as I cupped his face between my hands.

"Ok, now breathe. Inhale.. Exhale." he followed my lead and we repeated until he is calmed.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay." he nodded. So cute.

"You good now? Need anything?" I asked and earned a grin.

"I want kisses baby." I shouldn't have asked.

After less than an hour..

We are now heading inside the house, I am holding Phi's hand when Aunt Lin shouted.

"Young master, where have you~" she stopped and look at the handsome man beside me.

"Mom and dad?"

"Upstairs." she answered giving me her mischievous look.

When we entered I asked Phi to sit down for a moment while I went my way upstairs. I hope my parents is not in the middle of boisterous activity.

~~☀️🌻~~

Mew's pov

I asked my baby early this morning to come home, of course I'm coming with him. I wanted to meet his parents again and announce about our relationship. I want them to know I'm claiming what is mine. They took my baby away for too long and I'm telling you I'm really sulking big time. I want to be mad but I don't want my boyfriend to be mad at me. Taming a baby Gulfie is like allowing his blood sugar to spike. I can't give him the whole fridge filled with his favorite coffee crumbled ice cream. I can't resist his pout its my weakness.

He went upstairs to tell his parents about our arrival, and probably my presence. I am busy being nervous when a familiar couple entered the house like they are at their own home. They were surprised when they saw me.

"You.."

~~☀️🌻~~

Gulf's pov

I knocked on my parents room. I heared dad asked who was knocking behind their precious door, I just kept on knocking to irritate him more. After a moment he opened the door with his irritated face. I guess I am right.

"Sweetie, you just got home? Where were you?" Dad examined me turning my body from left to right. Mom probably heard my dad and came near the door. He immediately welcomed me with a tight hug. Mom's robe is untidy. I really did interrupted something wild.

"Mom actually~" I wasn't able to finish when we heard a commotion downstairs.

"What was that?" Mom asked. I immediately run downstairs, mom and dad run after me.

"You ungrateful child!" I saw a lady, a gorgeous one, hitting Phi with her bag. My poor boyfriend is running around the place dodging a flying bag towards him.

"OMG Phi what's happening? Ma'am please, calm down." I said and my boyfriend instantly went to hide at my back. What the fuck? Did he just make me his shield?

"You brat. You haven't told us you're already home. Are you really forgetting you still have paren~ wait why are you here?" The gorgeous lady said. Why is she so rude at my boyfriend?

We are just quiet observing their argument. I have a hunch who are these people and who are they to Phi. I remember them visiting us at Canada when I was high school. Yes, it was them.

"Oh for God sake Jewel, calm down!" Mom said calming her friend. Their husbands is just at their respective wives back not daring to intervine. They always let their wives be and handle this kind of matter. Being on their wives good side is the safest place on earth after all.

"Now sit." We all settled on the couch as per Mom's order. Why is she acting scary?

They were quite shocked when Phi sat beside me. He sat close to me like a glue. Look at the man saying he wants to talk to my parents, now he's like a scared kid.

"Who are you mister? Why are you holding my son's hand like it's yours?" What the!?

"Gosh what is she up to now?" The lady whispered and rolled her eyes. I heared her because she is just sitting near us. I don't know about Phi, he is just focused on my mom, and is unconsciously tightening our hands holding.

"I-I am Gulf's boyfriend. I started courting him when I saw him again in Florida." My phi said trying to sound confident.

"Boyfriend? Courting?"

"Y-yes." I am giving mom signals to stop her show already my man is like a bullied puppy beside me.

"No." Mom said. What do you mean by that no mom? "No will do."

"Courting?" The lady said laughing. "You're gotta be kidding me Mewie." I've guessed it right.

"Why? You already took my wife away from me for so long. You don't know how much I was hurt that time. You didn't return. I am just claiming what is really mine." I was shocked with what he said.

"Baby can I be mad?" he asked me. What? I am still shock Phi hold up.

"What did you say Phi?" I asked again. Just to make sure.

"I said I want to be mad but I don't want you mad at me, so nevermind." Can I breathe for a sec? It's not what I am asking Phi!

Both our parents suddenly laughed out loud. While Phi is just looking at them confused.

Me? I am like a tomato here. Phi just called me his wife. Like, what the fuck?